Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Electrocution as a turn on

Reviews

Just flip the switch on this (sorry). Who would get turned on by watching others get a shock or two, would YOU like to deliver the shocks, or if you were told that the person being shocked somehow deserved it or that you were to be rewarded with the fulfilment of your other kinky fetishs???

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pigsmickey For This Useful Post:

Mister Anderson (29-01-16)

Each to their own, I had a guy ring me yesterday who wanted me to 'cut' him, I declined. For me, sex has to be a pleasure, no pain.

Sandy x
    In memory of an awesome woman Laura Lee RIP
    It's so difficult to articulate just how much she meant. Inspirational, brave and irreplaceable - our hero.
    Please do what you can for her daughter. Deeply appreciated.
    https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/glasgaelauralee

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexy Sandy 69 For This Useful Post:

Mister Anderson (29-01-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Miss Alisha XXX View Post
    Tell him to give me a ring, I would gladly slice and dice him. All done professionally of course xx
    Remind me never to book you when I,m depressed and suicidal

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Miss Alisha XXX View Post
    People hook electrodes up to a lot more than their nipples.

It's all just sensation play which can be delivered using light shocks or they can be more powerful shocks targeted on very sensitive areas. For example an electrified probe being inserted into your penis while you are tied up and helpless. I would highly recommend a light session with my violet wands and then we could progress you on to the more testing equipment.

Yikes!!! There'll be nobody going near my junk with electrical equipment, not while I'm alive. I've had way too many near misses by accidentally using my torso as source to ground for current, that stuff can lift the fillings out of your teeth. Thanks for the offer but I'll pass

A couple of drinking buddies I had a few years back came into possession of a stun gun once. They were mad for drinking games. So this particular night they decided to play a game to see who could zap themselves the longest. One of them decided to zap himself in the balls. He passed out. I never laughed so hard.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12