So here's the deal folks:

I've been a member for just over 4 years but I'm the type of person who likes to keep the head down and just go about my day. I'm a very private person and don't do social media or, as you can tell from this profile, generally partake in online forums(I have communicated with ladies and other forum members through PMs in the past).

I have been meeting ladies since mid 2009 but never left reviews as I thought all this was illegal when I started out. I'm always somewhat reluctant to send any information about myself online, as I stated already, I am a very private person and always viewed the review system as a paper trail connecting me to an activity which I would prefer to keep private. I obviously realised some time ago that this is currently a legal activity and in hindsight I could have left some reviews.

So, on to today: A lady arrived in my area today and I have been dying to meet her for ages, I don't think she's been down here before. Anyhow, I gave her a call and was asked to provide references by texting the names of some of the ladies I have met in the past. Now, I understand fully why a lady would ask this and I have no issues whatsoever with being asked to give a reference. I understand that the lady is totally within her right to make such a request. So I sent the text message with the names of some of the ladies I have visited but I last met with a lady in mid 2014 and chances are very high that I won't be remembered.

I now understand that trust is somewhat gained by forum participation and by reviewing but I would like to ask have any members ever been in this position and how did you prove that you were genuine? And yes, I know it's my own fault for not participating on here but I would like to begin to rectify that.