Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cable87 View Post
    I'm not sure what's going on here...
    Tom saw a lady in red, it seems,

Instead of seeing red,

as he was doing for a bit.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by alcatel View Post
    Tom saw a lady in red, it seems,

Instead of seeing red,

as he was doing for a bit.
    Indeed.

It also seems like he's receiving a serious amount of flak just for mentioning it...
    Fighting the Good Fight...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cable87 For This Useful Post:

lapd (20-01-16), tom rambo (21-01-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Spanky Panky View Post
    He’s only having a wee boast for himself. A lot members do the same but disguise it a little better as a heads up type thread or look who’s back. No harm, let him off, sure probably no one in the real world he can share it with so why not here. Enjoy yourself Trambo, do you ever find it gets stale?
    Well, he hasn't exactly shared anything here, has he? He has not given any names — at least with a "heads up" thread or a "Look who is back" thread a lady gets a mention
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

lapd (20-01-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Keeping in line with the thread Im not going to tell........

But did you know my next door neighbour grows carrots , onions and tomatoes every year .
    Another useless piece of information for ya
    I pictured you wearing something else on these cold frosty days
    Last edited by knibbs; 20-01-16 at 13:20.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Well at my ripe old age Im probably getting near the nappy stage so i will take ur pic.
    Do you think about me often ?
    I do, especially when I'm bringing my Grandad to the bingo each week, I think to myself, why Grandad couldn't you be more like zilch
    Last edited by knibbs; 20-01-16 at 13:32.

Reviews

I'm not sure what's going on here...
    Indeed.

It also seems like he's receiving a serious amount of flak just for mentioning it...
    I,m afraid when Rambo start,s a thread here it becomes open season on the man, Why?
    Jealousy ?
    Or maybe not the best poster , as his writing English is not the best and he doe,s not put his points across great
    But doe,s that give other,s the right to ridicule him??? I don,t think so
    But the internet can be a cruel place ,,,,,,, too many faceless bullies !!!!
    Last edited by willie wacker; 20-01-16 at 13:39.

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

lapd (20-01-16), MidlifeCrisis (20-01-16), tom rambo (20-01-16), Vitruvian (20-01-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    I,m afraid when Rambo start,s a thread here it becomes open season on the man, Why?
    Jealousy ?
    Or maybe not the best poster , as his writing English is not the best and he doe,s not put his points across great
    But doe,s that give other,s the right to ridicule him??? I don,t think so
    But the internet can be a cruel place ,,,,,,, too many faceless bullies !!!!
    Agreed,in his defence I was once one of the people that ridiculed him,Once I found out he was real and visiting all those ladies I apologised to him, this was after months of me calling him every name under the sun,without even thinking he accepted my apology and I think that is a true measure of the man,In short,get to know Tom and you will realise he is a good guy.... still gonna pull the piss though from time to time but he is cool with that.

I think he wants me as a notch on his beadpost

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

amylove69 (20-01-16), Rocker123 (20-01-16), tom rambo (20-01-16), tom sand (20-01-16), willie wacker (20-01-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Agreed,in his defence I was once one of the people that ridiculed him,Once I found out he was real and visiting all those ladies I apologised to him, this was after months of me calling him every name under the sun,without even thinking he accepted my apology and I think that is a true measure of the man,In short,get to know Tom and you will realise he is a good guy.... still gonna pull the piss though from time to time but he is cool with that.

I think he wants me as a notch on his beadpost
    I think you would look cool as a notch on his bed post

Yes I've talk to the man for a long time now and he is genuine as they come and yes he has visited all them ladies
    But I don't think he gives a shit about them poster who try to bait him anymore
    He just does his own thing now and just want to see as many ladies as he can.
    Nothing wrong with that , that's a good plan

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

14. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (20-01-16)

Welcome Back Tom

Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    two weeks ago I spent 3 Days with a lady that is very Special to me, I will call her my Lady in Red, I will not tell ye her name because that is the way we want to keep it, but was great to have her to myself all that time and she did give me breakfast and cook me dinner,I took her out for dinner I am not a great cook,and she is a stunner and a lovely lady, you will say he is trying to stir things up again but I am not, but it takes me back to my last thread and that was not the real Tom Rambo, I am a lover, not a fighter but if I have to fight I will, that week I was like Jekyll and Hyde, this week my friends I would like to say Jekyll is Back,

16. The Following User Says Thank You to patty For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (20-01-16)

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast