Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Queston - Photo Authenticity

Next time probably in spring or summer irdave. Anyway, there are plenty of gorgeous tgirls you can pick whenever you're horny.

Back to the question, i think the admin or staff just trying to be nice and polite to them. Or maybe they should say "hey you are a tv and should advertise in tv section" but why they don't? I do wonder myself. Maybe soon ei will ask ts and tv to send a photo showing our breast. If she got boobs then it will be verified as ts and if no boobs advertise as tv

Quote Originally Posted by ts-shemale-rammer View Post
    Next time probably in spring or summer irdave. Anyway, there are plenty of gorgeous tgirls you can pick whenever you're horny.

Back to the question, i think the admin or staff just trying to be nice and polite to them. Or maybe they should say "hey you are a tv and should advertise in tv section" but why they don't? I do wonder myself. Maybe soon ei will ask ts and tv to send a photo showing our breast. If she got boobs then it will be verified as ts and if no boobs advertise as tv
    Looking at the female ad section on here it's clear to see all shapes and sizes and in particular reference to breasts you can see some women are very petite though regardless they are women and are advertised in the appropriate section.

It's been discussed before here the pros and cons for segregating TV and TS adverts along with having one section for all trans women advertising. Personally I would remove the segregation and make it unified.

With that said it's a reasonable request for ''genuine advertisers and punters'' to have EI take measures in place on other websites out there who verify and filter out fake profiles/poor or inacurate content better. There are challenges with loopholes being exploited I am sure and financial aspects probably play a role preventing this too........

I am sure time will bring progress!

Reviews

The photos have to just be them. A TV can airbrush their photos so they're unrecognizable, but it's still them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12