• no

16 66.67%

Thread: Should Bigbadjohn be a mod

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Thumbs down west

Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    id be the most qualified person having modded before.

Westside.
    But you were sacked from that moderator job for being incompetent (amongst other reasons)proving beyond doubt that you should never be permitted to moderate again.

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Default Nope,

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    But you were sacked from that moderator job for being incompetent (amongst other reasons)proving beyond doubt that you should never be permitted to moderate again.

Paws
    i handed my modding status back to take a break.Got into a few debates on the forums with other mods,asked for my mod status back,was told they will have to think about it and i told them to fuck off.Thats what happened.

Your just worried because in your own mind you think that if i was modding here i would make it my buis to ban you.Youd be surprised at how wrong youd be.

their loss not mine,
    Westside.

Reviews

Cool west

i handed my modding status back to take a break.Got into a few debates on the forums with other mods,asked for my mod status back,was told they will have to think about it and i told them to fuck off.Thats what happened.

Your just worried because in your own mind you think that if i was modding here i would make it my buis to ban you.Youd be surprised at how wrong youd be.

their loss not mine,
    Westside.
    I know exactly how you lost your moderator status so you can't bullshit me west ............. but if it makes you feel better to believe your own version then thats good for you and your self esteem.

I never was nor will I ever be "worried" about you as a moderator or not just like I'm not "worried" about any moderator .............. my point is moderators will not work on here particularly when we have candidates with personas such as yours, BBJ, HighWayMan etc.

Paws

Default The thought of me modding here

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    I know exactly how you lost your moderator status so you can't bullshit me west ............. but if it makes you feel better to believe your own version then thats good for you and your self esteem.

I never was nor will I ever be "worried" about you as a moderator or not just like I'm not "worried" about any moderator .............. my point is moderators will not work on here particularly when we have candidates with personas such as yours, BBJ, HighWayMan etc.

Paws
    just terrifies you,
    Westside.

Reviews

Talking Coming Or Going???

just terrifies you,
    Westside.
    The thought of you leaving here and vowing never to post again terrifies me ............... but we all know you would never do that to us!!!

Paws

Reviews

P a w s L o v e s W e s t s i d e

Reviews

Talking Ep

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    I think he wants me to get in touch with his feminine side which lets be honest it shouldn't be too difficult!!!

Paws

Default He couldnt afford to pay me

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    my rates are as high as a cocaine filled pilot,
    Westside.