Page 59 of 656 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159559 ... LastLast

Thread: football

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sweet Guy View Post
    Plus Kane got score a hatrick !

One of my shortest post
    Christ that really is MSG, maybe you could do the short posts more often.
    Not meant as a criticism but I honestly don't read them most of time - tltr.
    Are we there yet ?

Reviews

Ronaldo reaches 100 goals for Portugal tonight, incredible achievement regardless of taking penalties and playing some awful teams. Unlikely to ever happen again, at least for a European nation

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Galwegian1993 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (14-11-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Galwegian1993 View Post
    Ronaldo reaches 100 goals for Portugal tonight, incredible achievement regardless of taking penalties and playing some awful teams. Unlikely to ever happen again, at least for a European nation
    Yeah, like him or loathe him you can't take it away from them man, he is exceptional.
    Are we there yet ?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Finishes 3-1. We wont read too much into it but a memorable night for the 3 irish goal scorers. Nice to get the 3 goals too. Maybe a few players will get on the bench for monday.
    A confidence boosting win ahead of the Denmark match next week including a first international goal for former Cork City player Sean Maguire. Not too many of tonight`s line up will be on the team sheet against the Danes.
    The Truth is out there.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Err no he hasn`t. Ronaldo`s hat trick tonight brings his international tally to 98 goals. He could reach the century when Portugal play Luxembourg on Sunday.
    The Truth is out there.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    Err no he hasn`t. Ronaldo`s hat trick tonight brings his international tally to 98 goals. He could reach the century when Portugal play Luxembourg on Sunday.
    Yeah, I realized that sometime after the comment, but it looks he'll go well over 100 goals, even though he'll probably retire in 2020. Harry Kane could get 100 as well if he continues his current ratio for a another few years, but somehow it wouldn't feel right if he joined Ronaldo on 100 goals instead of Henry, Van Basten, Del Piero etc.

Reviews

Yeah, I realized that sometime after the comment, but it looks he'll go well over 100 goals, even though he'll probably retire in 2020. Harry Kane could get 100 as well if he continues his current ratio for a another few years, but somehow it wouldn't feel right if he joined Ronaldo on 100 goals instead of Henry, Van Basten, Del Piero etc.
    I`m not so sure that Ronaldo will retire next year. Provided he stays fit and injury free I could see him staying on for the next World Cup campaign. Also the international record is 109 goals so I would think he will be determined to pass that mark.
    The Truth is out there.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Ryankelvin (15-11-19)

Reviews

Ronaldo will go on until injury or age catches up with him

Reviews

I see tonight that Dominic Matteo out of intensive care , after having a brain tumor removed. Really frightening the amount of people developing tumors. I wish Dominic all the best, he did his best for LFC during the lean times

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ryankelvin For This Useful Post:

RickyBobby (16-11-19), Toolbox (19-11-19), westcorklad (17-11-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg30 View Post
    Ronaldo will go on until injury or age catches up with him
    I can't see him being interested in a World Cup in Qatar in December, but I could definitely see him continuing his club career until at least age 41