Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: General Election

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    I take it that you're not a shinner then IDF . I suppose Enda & Mícheal are wee lambs then?
    No,Enda is an asshole,but compared to SF he is a respectable man,and that's really saying something.

Only morons and sheep would vote for a party that defends and covers up child abuse,forget about the other facts about what they do to make money and focus on that alone.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    I was a labour supporter all my life but they are class traitors.

Then I was a blue shirt until they got in, motherfuckers.

FF I will vote for but only if they promise not to go into government with SF.
    You are safe there,no way in hell would FF ever go into government with them lot.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    No,Enda is an asshole,but compared to SF he is a respectable man,and that's really saying something.

Only morons and sheep would vote for a party that defends and covers up child abuse,forget about the other facts about what they do to make money and focus on that alone.
    Cover up child abuse? What were FF FG and labour doing with the last 60 years only covering up sex abuse
    when turning a blind eye to poor children being raped in homes run by the state and the church , and what did those same parties do to make money only got brown envelopes full of cash from their buddies the developers while the rest of us now suffer over it with the bad planning that went on now causing a flooding all over Ireland. I would trust SF before any of those corrupt scumbags.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (11-01-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blue rebel View Post
    Cover up child abuse? What were FF FG and labour doing with the last 60 years only covering up sex abuse
    when turning a blind eye to poor children being raped in homes run by the state and the church , and what did those same parties do to make money only got brown envelopes full of cash from their buddies the developers while the rest of us now suffer over it with the bad planning that went on now causing a flooding all over Ireland. I would trust SF before any of those corrupt scumbags.
    But you are placing your trust in the one party that in 2015 was openly covering up child abuse,of course in the past the others turned a blind eye,but last year SF moved known peados out of the country to protect them,then Gerry Adams pretends he knows nothing,either you are really dumb and believe them or you were not aware of what they are doing here and now,not in the past.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    I hope you are right but they are all lying bastards!
    Agreed,but going into government with SF would spell the end for any party that did it,they may be scumbags but they aint that stupid,SF had a following,obviously but then the rest of the country can see what they are and would never ever condone allowing them any real power,for the sake of the country I hope that never happens.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Sinn Fein
    Give me a corrupt politician with a brain over those muppets anyday!.

Kindergarden economics and supporters who think they are entitled to this and that..............they don't like doing a days work though (Most of them).
    Last edited by xagerate; 11-01-16 at 22:43.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

bettercallsaul (11-01-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    But you are placing your trust in the one party that in 2015 was openly covering up child abuse,of course in the past the others turned a blind eye,but last year SF moved known peados out of the country to protect them,then Gerry Adams pretends he knows nothing,either you are really dumb and believe them or you were not aware of what they are doing here and now,not in the past.
    Look when that happened 20 years ago the IRA dealt with it internally as they would not trust or deal with the RUC . Now she was given a choice of the culprit be moved abroad or they would shoot him if she wanted, Now before ye all go who gives them a right to be judge and jury that is the way things were done and that girl came from a prominent IRA family. I honestly think that the likes of mary lou. pearse Doherty and The European guy carthy are great politicians and are trying to move away from the bad old days but that wont happen till Jerry retires and I think that could be soon. Remember FF and FG emerged out of Guerilla warfare as well.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blue rebel View Post
    Look when that happened 20 years ago the IRA dealt with it internally as they would not trust or deal with the RUC . Now she was given a choice of the culprit be moved abroad or they would shoot him if she wanted, Now before ye all go who gives them a right to be judge and jury that is the way things were done and that girl came from a prominent IRA family. I honestly think that the likes of mary lou. pearse Doherty and The European guy carthy are great politicians and are trying to move away from the bad old days but that wont happen till Jerry retires and I think that could be soon. Remember FF and FG emerged out of Guerilla warfare as well.
    Doherty comes across well/is a future SF leader.
    Mary Lou........muppet

Reviews

This is big boy talk.

Im out

Send nudes

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmallHorn For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (11-01-16), Cassandra (16-01-16), JAMESCORK (16-01-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    Doherty comes across well/is a future SF leader.
    Mary Lou........muppet
    Mary lou would hold her own on any topic with any one in that Dail.
    She is anything but a muppet in fairness to her.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast