Thread: I posted this in general chat but...

1. Dick I posted this in general chat but...

So on the general chat forum I posted a thread about not meeting a ts/tv before but was recently considering meeting my first...

(By the way I have Laura to thank for that once I saw her pics after she messaged me that was it lol)

So I gonna ask here about people experiences with these ladies to get a idea, I'm not really into gettin fucked never have and never will but I'm what some people would say the strong dominant type when it comes to sex so with that in mind what would I be in for in a meet?
    10% luck 20% skill 15% concentrated power of will 5% pleasure 50% pain and that's a 100% reason to remember the name

Quote Originally Posted by 6foot8inchmonster69 View Post
    So on the general chat forum I posted a thread about not meeting a ts/tv before but was recently considering meeting my first...

(By the way I have Laura to thank for that once I saw her pics after she messaged me that was it lol)

So I gonna ask here about people experiences with these ladies to get a idea, I'm not really into gettin fucked never have and never will but I'm what some people would say the strong dominant type when it comes to sex so with that in mind what would I be in for in a meet?
    If you go in with a 'never have never will' attitude you will be wasting your hard earned cash. Meeting one of the beautiful TS ladies on here is a wonderful experience but you have to be open to it - physically and mentally, if you get my drift.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tony516 For This Useful Post:

6foot8inchmonster69 (05-08-17)

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tony516 View Post
    If you go in with a 'never have never will' attitude you will be wasting your hard earned cash. Meeting one of the beautiful TS ladies on here is a wonderful experience but you have to be open to it - physically and mentally, if you get my drift.
    Oh no I get what you mean... let me explain abit more lol I like beautiful body's and been able to fuck beautiful people whether it's a ladie a ts or a tv. I just have no interest in been fucked by one but that's the dominance coming out in me, each to their own I guess. You see many?
    10% luck 20% skill 15% concentrated power of will 5% pleasure 50% pain and that's a 100% reason to remember the name

Reviews

You can still see the girls just look at what services they provide in their ads if they offer anal go see them. I mostly like to give and have seen a few Ts girls no problem.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dave028 For This Useful Post:

6foot8inchmonster69 (05-08-17)