Thread: Ménage à trois

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Ménage à trois

So I was sat there contemplating a threesome with those two beautiful ladies from Jedward, as I usually do on a Sunday afternoon, when I got to thinking. How does it work? I presume the ladies must be acquainted beforehand. There must be a hell of a lot of planning involved.

Also, would it not be terribly distracting having someone else in the bed while you're getting jiggy with it?
    Last edited by Mister Anderson; 06-12-15 at 15:09.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    So I was sat there contemplating a threesome with those two beautiful ladies from Jedward, as I usually do on a Sunday afternoon, when I got to thinking. How does it work? I presume the ladies must be acquainted beforehand. There must be a hell of a lot of planning involved.
    John Dunne would have had some experience in this matter with a couple of slags or sluts so he may be of help to you here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (06-12-15)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    John Dunne would have had some experience in this matter with a couple of slags or sluts so he may be of help to you here.
    I'd ask for his advice but I'm certain I wouldn't appreciate it fully given how different his life experience if from mine.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

bettercallsaul (06-12-15), blue rebel (06-12-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    I'd ask for his advice but I'm certain I wouldn't appreciate it fully given how different his life experience if from mine.
    And grasp on reality.

Reviews

I've no idea what I'd do with two women.

I would like to get aw woman to hold the camera and record my antics with another

Reviews

Since there's not really a duo scene I ask girls when I go to them do the other girls in the apartment do duos. Some say yes but not lesbian experience and some are down for it which I might try. I like to try the girls separate first before I would try a duo as I read a review on here that a guy went to a duo and only one girl participated while the other girl was shy and just sat at the edge of the bed looking on.