Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Longer Bookings

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    Is there many off you lads that like long bookings with a lady or just like the 30mim,or that special time with your special lady,???
    Well when i first started punting,i was very nervous with the ladies,now being more comfortable when i visit a lady,the minimum has to be an hour,time just goes so quick when you are enjoying yourself

2. The Following User Says Thank You to casman For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (07-12-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    I was going to say do'nt hold your breath but maybe you should

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to casman For This Useful Post:

bettercallsaul (06-12-15), tom rambo (07-12-15)

Reviews

30 min first time then if they go on the favs list a longer booking next time. There's a few girls on here I've yet to see that would demand at least an hour , Kyla ,Melek and Rachel.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dragonjay For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (07-12-15)

Reviews

Minimum of an hour — even for first time visits! I'd imagine a half hour would be very rushed and neither parties are going to have time to relax and be at ease with one another. I have found more than once that is is only in the last 15 minutes of the hour appointment that you get see and understand the real lady.
    Last edited by Petros; 06-12-15 at 18:04.
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

casman (06-12-15), lapd (07-12-15), Stephanie (07-12-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    Minimum of an hour — even for first time visits! I'd imagine a half hour would be very rushed and neither parties are going to have time to relax and be at ease with one another. I have found more than once that is is only in the last 15 minutes of the hour appointment that you get see and understand the real lady.
    You gotta open your eyes and take out the ear buds faster mate

Reviews

It's usually a minimum 1hr for me except for one time i spent 45ins with one lady just because it was the first time just going for massage but I'll spend longer with lady next time. When it come to my favourite lady i never spend anything less than 2hrs with her. I know this isn't the right place for this but as we're talking about time spent with the ladies i was just looking threw my reveiws and noticed two of my reviews have been altered as with time spent. I just have to clarify in case anyone looks at them i did not spend 3hrs with Claudia for €240 that should read 1& half hrs somehow that's been changed.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to circumcised guy For This Useful Post:

bettercallsaul (06-12-15), tom rambo (07-12-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by circumcised guy View Post
    It's usually a minimum 1hr for me except for one time i spent 45ins with one lady just because it was the first time just going for massage but I'll spend longer with lady next time. When it come to my favourite lady i never spend anything less than 2hrs with her. I know this isn't the right place for this but as we're talking about time spent with the ladies i was just looking threw my reveiws and noticed two of my reviews have been altered as with time spent. I just have to clarify in case anyone looks at them i did not spend 3hrs with Claudia for €240 that should read 1& half hrs somehow that's been changed.
    According to my review I spent 12 hours with her for 1 euro mate so don't worry about it,it's mostly the content of the review that matters not the price,though I see your point and I guess some assholes would be trying to see the lady's for the price shown so it should be fixed.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

casman (06-12-15), circumcised guy (06-12-15), tom rambo (07-12-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    According to my review I spent 12 hours with her for 1 euro mate so don't worry about it,it's mostly the content of the review that matters not the price,though I see your point and I guess some assholes would be trying to see the lady's for the price shown so it should be fixed.
    That's just what I thought some gobshites would try. By the way when are you going to release Claudia?

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to circumcised guy For This Useful Post:

bettercallsaul (06-12-15), casman (06-12-15), The dirt bird (06-12-15), tom rambo (07-12-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by circumcised guy View Post
    That's just what I thought some gobshites would try. By the way when are you going to release Claudia?
    Visual inspection only at the Christmas party mate

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

casman (06-12-15), circumcised guy (06-12-15), tom rambo (07-12-15)

Reviews

15 minute appointment seekers: greedy bastards

30 minute appointment seekers: less greedy bastards

60+ minute appointment seekers: bastards who like to give as well as receive

At the end of the day... all bastards.

LDM has spoken.
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (06-12-15)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast