Thread: At Xmas

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

There are 3 things I shall "pamper" my Mistress with for Christmas this year.

1. Get her some of the items on her wishlist and maybe a few extra ones too.
    2. Book a session with my Mistress where I will give her a 3 hour pedicure including a foot bath, removing any dead skin with a file, applying moisturiser, and massaging her feet for the remainder of the session. (If I do a good job I hope to be allowed eat the dead skin and drink the foot bath water)
    3. And just worship and adore her that little bit more just for Christmas.

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

Webcam and phone chat sessions available

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slavetoyou For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (06-12-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by slavetoyou View Post

2. Book a session with my Mistress where I will give her a 3 hour pedicure including a foot bath, removing any dead skin with a file, applying moisturiser, and massaging her feet for the remainder of the session. (If I do a good job I hope to be allowed eat the dead skin and drink the foot bath water)
    That's very--SPECIFIC, Mr. Slave...

But I trust that you will enjoy each other's gifts equally.
    Fighting the Good Fight...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cable87 For This Useful Post:

slavetoyou (06-12-15)

Reviews

Black opium it her favourite perfume.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tony1 For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (06-12-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tony1 View Post
    Black opium it her favourite perfume.
    Whos favourite?

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

Slavetoyou - Sounds like a nice presents, if you want to do my feet your welcome

Being a quiet one on the forum and not really having any followers I don't expect any presents this year *cries* I haven't been a good enough girl, always being such a naughty girl :P

Molton Brown Or Lush toiletries would be my ideal present as I love bath's and bubbles and lovely smells

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emilyuk For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (06-12-15), slavetoyou (06-12-15)

Quote Originally Posted by emilyuk View Post
    Slavetoyou - Sounds like a nice presents, if you want to do my feet your welcome

Being a quiet one on the forum and not really having any followers I don't expect any presents this year *cries* I haven't been a good enough girl, always being such a naughty girl :P

Molton Brown Or Lush toiletries would be my ideal present as I love bath's and bubbles and lovely smells
    Not all our fans are posters here. I'm sure you have more than a few who love your company now and again.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by emilyuk View Post
    Sorry, only have room for two feet in my life and believe me they keep me busy and have got me in enough trouble as it is.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by slavetoyou View Post

amateur
    you should be scraping that shit off with your teeth.

#pansyassedsub

13. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

slavetoyou (06-12-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    amateur
    you should be scraping that shit off with your teeth.

#pansyassedsub
    The feet of Irish Miss Alisha XXX does not really have any dead skin on them she keeps them very well so I would probably just end up tickling her by biting on her foot, anyway I need my mouth free to suck her toes