Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The MPs are voting - will they send the RAF to Syria

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by weeschmoo View Post
    I cant make out if you are a troll or just a mong.
    A. NHS funding increase 2015 is £8Bn http://www.nhsconfed.org/resources/k...ics-on-the-nhs
    B. War money No such thing, but there is a thing called a defence budget

And you might want to read this and then feel the total gimp you made yourself out to be.
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...tory/75640706/
    you really are such a tool, you really would believe anything

We all know about the NHS health service is being squeezed bigtime. I see it first hand in hospitals over here, where are you?? and Cameron planning now on spending tax payers money on private plane for himself when all the time his party were giving out hell to labour when they suggested the idea first years ago.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a6751311.html

do you agree with going to war as well, maybe you could tell me how war has solved anything ever, airstrikes are not the way anyway, only more innocence people killed and nothing at all solved and the
    Fact is that money is not being spent in the correct way and now going to the people/services who really need it most
    Last edited by Genie in a Bottle; 03-12-15 at 09:05.

Quote Originally Posted by Prickly View Post
    Ah come on Lucy. Mister Sykes and Monsieur Picot just drew the proverbial lines in the sand to suit their own imperial interests. They didn't give a hoot about the locals, never mind try to understand them.

Too true. You are right, by the way. We see borders, they see Sunni or Shia. Our interference in the affairs of this region have always armed one side and persecuted the other.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Quote Originally Posted by Genie in a Bottle View Post

We all know about the NHS health service is being squeezed bigtime. I see it first hand in hospitals over here, where are you?? and Cameron planning now on spending tax payers money on private plane for himself when all the time his party were giving out hell to labour when they suggested the idea first years ago.

do you agree with going to war as well, maybe you could tell me how war has solved anything ever, airstrikes are not the way anyway, only more innocence people killed and nothing at all solved and the
    Fact is that money is not being spent in the correct way and now going to the people/services who really need it most
    The defence budget is entirely separate from the NHS, I think they legally have to maintain it. We have had two major world wars, it's part of defence strategy, just like overseas aide.

The biggest problem the NHS faces is the mass immigration of people who have never paid into it and yet take the greater part of its resources.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

weeschmoo (03-12-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy Chambers View Post
    The defence budget is entirely separate from the NHS, I think they legally have to maintain it. We have had two major world wars, it's part of defence strategy, just like overseas aide.

The biggest problem the NHS faces is the mass immigration of people who have never paid into it and yet take the greater part of its resources.
    Yes lucy different, but the point i'm trying to make is when its comes to war there is no end of money, its like it grows on trees and for what, more miserly for all involved.
    I simply don't agree with war of any kind,

Quote Originally Posted by Genie in a Bottle View Post

The NHS budget is (wrongly in my view) protected, Being asked to live within that increased budget is right and proper. Pray tell, what do you expect to happen when a public service increases its spending year on year upto a point where it overtakes the countries GDP to keep it sustainable? Because that is where it is heading. I have family members, clinicians in the NHS so I know perfectly well the profligacy and waste that goes on. Shame we don't have anyone with the balls to take politics out of it and change to the superior French health system.

Come on then brain box how would you stop Daesh? They seek annihilation of our way of life, not interested in land, money, power in a conventional sense, just the destruction of all who don't follow them. Just how would you try to appease them before they slowly separate your fat head from your shoulders?

Reviews

The NHS budget is (wrongly in my view) protected, Being asked to live within that increased budget is right and proper. Pray tell, what do you expect to happen when a public service increases its spending year on year upto a point where it overtakes the countries GDP to keep it sustainable? Because that is where it is heading. I have family members, clinicians in the NHS so I know perfectly well the profligacy and waste that goes on. Shame we don't have anyone with the balls to take politics out of it and change to the superior French health system.

Then if the system is not substainable then overhaul it, make changes,
    We all know things will never really change on matters that matter most at home, all talk from the leaders

Come on then brain box how would you stop Daesh? They seek annihilation of our way of life, not interested in land, money, power in a conventional sense, just the destruction of all who don't follow them. Just how would you try to appease them before they slowly separate your fat head from your shoulders?

so how is war the answer, how is that going to stop them,? with war you just get more sympathisers everywhere to the cause, look at how many has left Britain to support the cause already, young well educated people and even more will join up and their support is growing.
    Thing is too when Britain airstrike, Britain will make itself a definite target and I Fear ferries, planes, all are targets,
    I don't think any of us have answers but only take better measures to protect ourselves like tighten security, better intelligence but airstrikes is not the answer
    Last edited by Genie in a Bottle; 03-12-15 at 10:44.

Reviews

I cant make out if you are a troll or just a mong.
    A. NHS funding increase 2015 is £8Bn http://www.nhsconfed.org/resources/k...ics-on-the-nhs
    B. War money No such thing, but there is a thing called a defence budget

And you might want to read this and then feel the total gimp you made yourself out to be.
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...tory/75640706/
    troll, mong, gimp. Why do threads on this site descend into personal attacks so easily - is this your idea of rhetoric?

The relatively close vote among hundreds of intelligent MPs and the quality of the speeches on both sides show that the issues are hard. I agree with the way the vote went, but it was the least bad of two bad options.

You guys both have good points included in your posts, and are both implying that the other is an idiot for not agreeing. There is no obvious right thing to do here.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MidlifeCrisis For This Useful Post:

bettercallsaul (03-12-15), Vitruvian (03-12-15)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123