Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Arshavin?

Reviews

Arshavin now officially a GUNNER!

Reviews

At long bloody last. Now It took them long enough and I was expecting something to go wrong even though the signs were he did sign, phew.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

3. Default

Well said Kirk, but were City supporters. And Arsenal beat Utd this season. Your not that bright.

Default Better out then is!!!

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    You know me Brother QPH, I'm always looking for a market opening that needs plugging.

But we also need more brothers like yourself, people with vision. Diversification is the name of the game if we want to beat this recession, and stuff the begrudgers....literally!

I like the horse application, but I've got an even better one. The national cattle herd produces more methane gas and it's doing real damage to the ozone layer and you Brother QPH as Minister for Agriculture can make sure that I get the contract to plug those bovine butts. Dont worry, there'll be a brown paper envelope full with lolly for you.
    You know if there is two things that are never in short supply in Ireland its begrudgers (plenty here) and cow’s so I think you should concentrate on those two demographics, so you work using your contacts here and I’ll have a word with the boys in the IFA (I’ll Fuck Anything) and by this time next year we’ll be millionaires, or ……I mean you’ll be a millionaire as I as minister am above taking back handers so just leave the brown envelope in the usual place and sit back and watch the profit margins skyrocket, but send me a sample as those farmers like to feel the produce with their own hands so none of this slick DVD promo stuff Carlos I want the biggest and nobleyest pine cone you have in production right now but also a small one as the Kerry branch of the IFA are tightest arsed bunch in the country.

5. Default

Myself and Leanne are going to do a duo in Dubbers next week. Do you want to join us Kirk, Blanche is coming too. I heard Hayley was going to advertise as a post op transexual
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123