Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LIzzy Threatened me in chat

1. Default

We have another soap character. I don't think he's too bothered. He doesn't post on the forum too often.

When were speaking about IPs they can easily be changed. That proves nothing. The rest of us don't think your Bigpaws but theres always one that thinks everyones him. I was even accused once of been him I like your name by the way Torturedarc. But you are a bit of a woose for letting Lizzy bully you. No more late night porridge for you my dear.

Soon to be E-I Queen of Soap....
    Last edited by Liz McDonald; 01-02-09 at 20:58. Reason: no reason just felt like it I am the Queen you know.....
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by liz mcdonald View Post
    we have another soap character. I don't think he's too bothered. He doesn't post on the forum too often.

When were speaking about ips they can easily be changed. That proves nothing. The rest of us don't think your bigpaws but theres always one that thinks everyones him. I was even accused once of been him eek: I like your name by the way torturedarc. But you are a bit of a woose for letting lizzy bully you. Bo more late night porridge for you my dear.

Soon to be e-i queen of soap....

fuck off you are a bloke like rory said

nobody carries on the way you do if they are a woman - you are my project to totally fuck off .......its going to be my pleasure cos there are so many that can tell you that i really am the bitchiest cow on here - you all fucked with me too fucking many times

now its my turn to fuck with you.

You aint gonna enjoy it.........

pikiesville - road kill - never thought you would see that in the same sentence now didja............now go play with yourself you stupid git -
    Last edited by Hot Lizzy; 01-02-09 at 21:06. Reason: Cos I fucking Can

3. Default

Thats not very nice. Did you not realise this is the soap section. I'm a soap character. It's meant to be comedy. You once had a good sense of humour. You dish out the same comedy as myself and my other soap colleagues. No I'm not going anywhere and your not either my dear. Don't tar us all with the same brush.

No offence taken Rory. I've no sister. But I'll give my brother his bra back
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    fuck off you are a bloke like rory said

Liz McDonald is a bloke?????
    AFFS........
    She invited me around for some red hot sizzling "hot pot" if you know what I mean......
    Of course I didn't know what she meant ...... so I was afraid to go.....
    So what did she mean????? Free food???? Something else???? Or was she just trying to get me down the cellar to make me her/his gimp???
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

[QUOTE=Hot Lizzy;64761][SIZE="4"][CENTER][CENTER]Yeah Im Special Alright

You are gonna be having special needs soon and they would be sleep could I am going to be your worst fucking nightmare.........Your very worst.

You talk shit in chat and you have ruined it in there - so here is the deal - i wont be nice to you and i will make sure that NOBODY but nobody talks to you until you apologise to everyone that you have been a shit to.......I am at the top of the list.

YOUR WORST FUCKING NIGHTMARE

THE BITCH FROM LONDON

I aplolgize to anyone i have been horrible to..

EXCEPT LIZZY as i have nothing to apologize for.
    That is all i have to say LIZZY

Quote Originally Posted by Liz McDonald View Post
    We have another soap character. I don't think he's too bothered. He doesn't post on the forum too often.

When were speaking about IPs they can easily be changed. That proves nothing. The rest of us don't think your Bigpaws but theres always one that thinks everyones him. I was even accused once of been him I like your name by the way Torturedarc. But you are a bit of a woose for letting Lizzy bully you. No more late night porridge for you my dear.

Soon to be E-I Queen of Soap....
    Why thanks for the welcome LIZ . I will have a Sooth Ale and a packet of pork scratchings. Also can you reserve me a stool,i like the company you keep. By the way bullies dont scare me. Just popin over to the Kabin for some courage sweets. Back for the beer in a min

7. Default

A pint coming right up my dear Torture. I'm glad your not scared of bullies. With a name like you have, I doubt you would have any, just the odd bunny-boiler

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    AFFS........
    She invited me around for some red hot sizzling "hot pot" if you know what I mean......
    So what did she mean????? Free food???? Something else???? Or was she just trying to get me down the cellar to make me her/his gimp???
    No Luther, I'm all woman. I have curves in all the right places. I aint a stick insect like some other women. I keep in shape.

Of course free nosh, whatever else did you think. Are you still coming round for some sizzling hotpot. Your mistaking me for Patty. She's the one who keeps the gimps in the cellar. Ninebythree and Clint are down there I believe. I only went down once for some pork scratchings and he heard alot of screaming.....

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    AFFS........

Indeed a bloke and make you his gimp 2

Hot Lizzy Guest

[QUOTE=Torturedarc;64770]
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    [SIZE="4"][CENTER][CENTER]Yeah Im Special Alright

You are gonna be having special needs soon and they would be sleep could I am going to be your worst fucking nightmare.........Your very worst.

You talk shit in chat and you have ruined it in there - so here is the deal - i wont be nice to you and i will make sure that NOBODY but nobody talks to you until you apologise to everyone that you have been a shit to.......I am at the top of the list.

YOUR WORST FUCKING NIGHTMARE

THE BITCH FROM LONDON

I aplolgize to anyone i have been horrible to..

EXCEPT LIZZY as i have nothing to apologize for.
    That is all i have to say LIZZY

Oh dear.............BIG MISTAKE THERE - you have to apologise or i will start a blog about you and your Russian Friend like has been done to Dolly and Myself...... You need to think before you speak........

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast