View Poll Results: Who is Queen of the soaps?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Liz McDonald

20 60.61%
  • Hot Lizzy

13 39.39%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mirror, Mirror on the wall who is the Queen of the soaps

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Liz McDonald View Post
    You can indeed Big boy. I'll give you extra helpings if you know what I mean. I know what an appetite you've got. I'm your number one fan BBJ. I quite fancy you....

The soon to be official E-I Queen of Soapland
    No, you are just another sad fat man pretending to be a woman (badly)

You will find a lot of support on this site if you just come out of the closet darling!

2. Default

Hey!!! This is the bloody soap section so don't you be so sensitive. Flaming heck. If only one person was allowed to post on this section there would be no fun. Lighten up.

Liverpool won 2-0 by the way
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Liz McDonald View Post
    Hey!!! This is the bloody soap section so don't you be so sensitive. Flaming heck. If only one person was allowed to post on this section there would be no fun. Lighten up.
    That was me being "lighten up"!

I learned it from the way you speak to Liz (A real woman, not a Cyber Drag Blue Queen of Mean!)
    No offence mate, dont take it personal, and for gods sake put your sisters bra back before she finds out.
    Those heels look good on you mind! (Size 12?)

Hot Lizzy Guest

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    That was me being "lighten up"!

I learned it from the way you speak to Liz (A real woman, not a Cyber Drag Blue Queen of Mean!)
    No offence mate, dont take it personal, and for gods sake put your sisters bra back before she finds out.
    Those heels look good on you mind! (Size 12?)

Ireland Home the Sickest Individuals I Never Met.

Before I leave I have all and every intention of making some on this sites lives as miserable as they have made mine -

Fuck the lot of you - Those that are Male and Pretending to be female in poundland are amusing this fucker is not amusing and so i wont be nice either - so if you think im on medication - You sick shits will be getting just what you deserve

A fucking taste of your own medicine - Pikiesville thats where you are from.

Pikies by Name and Pikies by nature - now go out and get your road kill for your tea - which is supposed to be called dinner you ignorant pigs.

Read 'em and weap cos the bitch is back and she's worse than ever before.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Ireland Home the Sickest Individuals I Never Met.

Before I leave I have all and every intention of making some on this sites lives as miserable as they have made mine -

Fuck the lot of you - Those that are Male and Pretending to be female in poundland are amusing this fucker is not amusing and so i wont be nice either - so if you think im on medication - You sick shits will be getting just what you deserve

A fucking taste of your own medicine - Pikiesville thats where you are from.

Pikies by Name and Pikies by nature - now go out and get your road kill for your tea - which is supposed to be called dinner you ignorant pigs.

Read 'em and weap cos the bitch is back and she's worse than ever before.

Fucking Hell Liz, you fucking tell em!

Dirty Fuckers, fucking fuckers - FUCK the LOT of them, thats what I FUCKING say!

And fucking fuck anyone who fucking disagrees, for FUCKS sake.

What the FUCK is going on anyway? Fucking world has gone to FUCK and I'm FUCKED if I know whats FUCKING wrong

Phew, I'm FUCKED NOW

Fuck
    fucking fuck
    I couldnt give a flying FUCK
    nevermind yer FECKS, hers the FUCKS (or FUCKERS)

FFFFFFFUCK!
    Last edited by roryman; 01-02-09 at 19:36. Reason: FUCKING FUCKED OFF FUCKERS

Hot Lizzy Guest

Exclamation Gonna Go For The Jugular This Time - I'm Back and I'm Ready & Waiting

[QUOTE=roryman;64751]Fucking Hell Liz, you fucking tell em!

Dirty Fuckers, fucking fuckers - FUCK the LOT of them, thats what I FUCKING say!

And fucking fuck anyone who fucking disagrees, for FUCKS sake.

What the FUCK is going on anyway? Fucking world has gone to FUCK and I'm FUCKED if I know whats FUCKING wrong

Phew, I'm FUCKED NOW

Fuck
    fucking fuck
    I couldnt give a flying FUCK
    nevermind yer FECKS, hers the FUCKS (or FUCKERS)

FFFFFFFUCK!
    [/QUOTE

Yeah I can swear but even I don't go that far Rory

I will get these fuckers if its the last thing i do before i get kicked off this board.......

Let them feel what it's like to be picked on and never vindicated of a crime you didnt commit.........

I will watch and wait, watch and wait and then go for the jugular.....

London's Nastiest Bitch - and Your Worst Nightmares.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12