Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brothel no 3 in cork

bit sad, he must have so much time on his hands.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kliati moskali View Post
    If u go see a lady that advertises here as an independent ,you presume she is staying alone , no problem legally wise.
    No, I don't make that assumption, as I know a good few Independents who share accommodation well enough, to know that they are genuinely independent. Legally, two or more sharing may constitute a brothel, but it does not indicate their status as independent or agency.

I don't think you have posted any reviews as yet under Kliati moskali...all you have done is insinuate that certain "brothels" in Cork have an agency behind them and highlight this belief here together with their approximate location (which regular punters in Cork would probably recognise and therefore know the exact location). The fact is, under the law of probability, you have a 50% chance of being correct in each case, but why are you inviting the possible ire of agency bosses/pimps on yourself if they were ever to discover who was behind outing them. There's nothing in this campaign for you, because you could just as easily avoid these establishments in the future without posting....so why stick your neck out and take on these people unless it's in your own interest.

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    No, I don't make that assumption, as I know a good few Independents who share accommodation well enough, to know that they are genuinely independent. Legally, two or more sharing may constitute a brothel, but it does not indicate their status as independent or agency.

I don't think you have posted any reviews as yet under Kliati moskali...all you have done is insinuate that certain "brothels" in Cork have an agency behind them and highlight this belief here together with their approximate location (which regular punters in Cork would probably recognise and therefore know the exact location). The fact is, under the law of probability, you have a 50% chance of being correct in each case, but why are you inviting the possible ire of agency bosses/pimps on yourself if they were ever to discover who was behind outing them. There's nothing in this campaign for you, because you could just as easily avoid these establishments in the future without posting....so why stick your neck out and take on these people unless it's in your own interest.

This is the warning section is not, if can save some other punter the misfortune of visiting these establishments and keep is money in his pocket is it not worth while. The reason i have not posted reviews is because the last 3 ladies, i visted profiles have been taking down. How do u avoid the exactly ,when they move location quickly.

Why exactly would it be in my own interest , this i do not understand

Blog Entries

I have not read your other warnings and to be honest, I won't. But lots of independents share a flat with on other independent......... in"legal" terms it is not right. But trust me there are plenty of dodgy guys out there, so it's more for safety, against boredom,sharing costs..... what is your problem with that????? It's not a borthello in it's real meaning.... if you know what I mean....
    Dublin tbc , Belfast tbc, Cork tbc

Talking

boredom, Kat? surely not ever??/

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Crispinphlox View Post
    boredom, Kat? surely not ever??/

Well, Bored at night.... Good to snuggle up to someone
    Dublin tbc , Belfast tbc, Cork tbc

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12