Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Austria x

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Josephine View Post
    EU seems to have organised a way to collect tax to supposedly pay fot healthcate-schools-housing.
    People in othet Countries are not told people who work pay their wages for these services-thet are told it is all free.

Therefore refugees and immigrants want free everything too.

People need to be taught that nothing is free - ordinaty people pay to help each other.

Shame this can not support everyone here

What is the solution

I wish we had an answer

We could help afew but the numbers coming are impossible
    They Demand and if they don't get , they riot and rape .

My heart goes out to the genuine refugees -- women , children !

The horrors there've witnessed and endured !! A handful of family men right there with them xx

BUT ! The overwhelming majority of the 'refugees' is military age Single males in groups of 20-30+ .

Roving and roaming , raping their own women , taking advantage of their own , of their own children !!

What when they get to the pretty blonde ones of Oslo ?? (as a current example) (or the UK minor female children

groomed and exploited by groups of up words of 20 migrants ??)

I know there are many good people amongst the flood !! But there must be some controls ??

How else to protect 'our land' (EU) , other than to fiercely vigilantly protecting Schengen !???

"EU seems to have organised a way to collect tax to supposedly pay fot healthcate-schools-housing.
    People in othet Countries are not told people who work pay their wages for these services-thet are told it is all free."

-- oh they know x they're here to take advantage of a free ride . I've seen it before with my own eyes . >>> local

population forced out , fleeing for safety .

Wait a couple of years : if you n I still around , we'll take a restock xxx
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Cable87 (05-11-15)

Reviews

hi steph
    now do you mean
    They Demand and if they don't get , they riot and rape .
    sorry out of the loop for a while now
    somtimes it better not to watch the news

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tom sand For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (04-11-15)

Quote Originally Posted by alcatel View Post
    Europe and the EU in particular should control their outer borders. Some entry but regulated entry should be allowed.

EU countries should act in concert and if necessary more northerly countries should support their southern neighbours with extra police or personnel or whatever. If this would ever happen is moot as the EU acts as a multiheaded monster pulling in different directions.
    Agreements should be signed with countries like Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan that already have millions of refugees to try and keep these people in the middle East. These countries need material support like food, tents, clothing for these people and Europe should support this. If suitable refugee camps can be maintained in these countries, some of the excess washing up in Europe should be returned there.
    Imposing a military solution on the Hornets nests of Syria and Iraq by the West won't happen. They will splutter on, on their own until they may eventually run out of steam, similar to the Lebanese civil war of over 2 decades ago.
    That's what 'closing the Green Border' is about xx

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jessicabp View Post
    The German people in München don't want to take any refugees ...
    I don't see the solution ...
    I certainly support taking a certain amount of refugees, but I suspect Merkel's brainfart on the issue was about softening her image and getting The Nobel Peace Prize!
    Germany doesn't need to go outside the EU to replenish its labour market as it has Eastern Europe on its doorstep!
    Ride them on the beaches!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to The Libertarian For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (04-11-15)

Do they want refuge or are they being opportunist . If it refuge then why do they not settle in Turkey or neighbouring Muslims states. My feeling is they see free entry into welfare states.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to striker For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (04-11-15)

Reviews

Well Miss Stephanie, it would appear that Ireland is one of the only countries in the E.U. who are actually going by the Dublin Convention at the moment...

I came across this very interesting interactive map of the flow of refugees in to Europe, you should definitely take a look

http://www.lucify.com/the-flow-towards-europe/
    Fighting the Good Fight...

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cable87 For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (05-11-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Cable87 View Post
    Well Miss Stephanie, it would appear that Ireland is one of the only countries in the E.U. who are actually going by the Dublin Convention at the moment...

I came across this very interesting interactive map of the flow of refugees in to Europe, you should definitely take a look

http://www.lucify.com/the-flow-towards-europe/
    Very interesting !!

I wonder which European countries have the most lenient , most generous welfare programs ?

That's it , I'm buying property in Portugal . Good weather there all year round , yes ? Scenic ? xx

Last edited by Stephanie; 05-11-15 at 06:52. Reason: Autocorrect , I hate you !

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Cable87 (05-11-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Very interesting !!

I wonder which European countries have the most lenient , most generous welfare programs ?

That's it , I'm buying property in Portugal . Good weather there all year round , yes ? Scenic ? xx

Very scenic there, so I'm told! . I've never been there!

But as for what sights there are to see, I'm more intrigued by the thought of you poolside in a little bikini...
    Fighting the Good Fight...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Cable87 For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (05-11-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    I think I might've misread you earlier x

: Will Austria implement same measures as we (US) have ?

-- imo eventually , yes they will .

As will Germany . And Slovenia. And Romania. And Czech Rep , and Slovakia . As will Italy and eventually Greece ??

As will all prosperous countries that are being targeted as an Endpoint for 'undocumented entry' .

A solution ?

Any ideas ? Xx
    I'm not that deep, but yeah I've crossed many borders freely without any issue over the years, including Austria

But it seems the more guarded borders are the ones that people want to cross tho
    Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Flappy For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (05-11-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Cable87 View Post
    Very scenic there, so I'm told! . I've never been there!

But as for what sights there are to see, I'm more intrigued by the thought of you poolside in a little bikini...
    Please Link it >>> there's a song (60's ?) : itsy bitsy little bikini ?

Just popped into my head xxx

Good to see you xx

** I gotta go slay dragons now -- cross Continent , not excited about it

(>>> except for the Chateaus I am to be spending my nights in >> ) x

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Cable87 (05-11-15)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast