Thread: Phase Two Ohhhhhh I Just Can't Wait -

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking Phase Two Ohhhhhh I Just Can't Wait -

Where do you think this idiot will add me to just can't wait?

My money is on one of the following - Adultwork (That's my odd's on favourite.)

Has anyone got any of their own suggestions - would love to know -

Oh by the way - they already got chucked off Google so they had to make a new account - thanks for all those that reported the post for Dolly and Me.

Personally I can't think of anywhere else cos im not in tune with these freebie sites - can anyone enlighten me with some of the other free sites one can be added to cos this silly sod isn't adding us anywhere that you have to spend one red cent on?

YOU FILTHY CHEAPSKATE COME ON SHOW ME THE MONEY

Answers on a postcard where i will next be added - Its stage two Jack and what have you found out - I can tell you what - Diddly Bloody Squat is what .......

FBI more like FIBS - I think we need to bring Blanche Hunt In to get some information cos with those glasses on she looks quite terrifying i would give in to her demands - I can see where Gene gets his looks from.

I have decided that i will surrender myself but to Blanche and Blanche alone! Or then again I may never say I am sorry........he he he - spy's are everywhere just you can't seem to do the job jack so i may have to call in the Obama followers - Lots of those shops around my way Gene if you want some nice Halal.

Johnney Allen Where The Hell Are You? Your Elizabeth Needs You!

Last edited by Hot Lizzy; 29-01-09 at 01:42. Reason: Not Saying Cos Then It Won't Be A Secret... he he he