Thread: Retired ONE YEAR nearly :) !!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Love Retired ONE YEAR nearly :) !!

Was told that I would never 'survive', some calling me an 'addict' (with a )....but hey-ho !!

EI boasts some of the most beautiful girls in the world, but doesn't end there .... some of the nicest, most entrepreneurial, most objective-driven too . People outside the 'community' don't come to realise this, unless you have been 'inside' (pardon the pun ). I have made many friends of the lovely girls, some more than others ... & OK, so 'lost me heart' here too .... but recovered.

I used to love the opportunity to write slightly-dramatic (& maybe colourful) reviews (Claudia used to tease me over them...didn't you 'witch' ?!). I hope to do an humorous account of my times and adventures on EI, respecting of course privacies (as a gentleman with ladies). But, like i'm sure many of you guys, I have had some very funny and special moments .. many of which have touched my heart, mind and soul (yes I have one).

Look out for the post over the next fortnight, when I am not 'travelling' !!

GWG

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Godwasgenerous For This Useful Post:

Dick (24-10-15), johnnymac (24-10-15), Ladyvonteese (24-10-15), Naughtynatalie (09-11-15), Sexy Sofie (25-10-15), The dirt bird (24-10-15), tom sand (27-10-15)