Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: prostitutes

1. Default

I agree too

Reviews

theyre gradually eroding the rights of these girls on the streets now by council putting up just loads of CCTV in the areas, its disgraceful

I’ve driven around the previously well known RLD areas of Dublin over the last few months, there is next to nothing available, practically no girls at all. It looks the Gardai have been combing the areas, if any working girl shows up they move them on quickly!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mac75 View Post
    I’ve driven around the previously well known RLD areas of Dublin over the last few months, there is next to nothing available, practically no girls at all. It looks the Gardai have been combing the areas, if any working girl shows up they move them on quickly!
    there no real street scene anymore in Ireland. Shame as girls need to work and earn a living too

over here we have a thriving street scene but again the bloody local councils etc are trying to throw a spanner in the works, again its taking away our personal rights

Was up in Dublin a few weeks back. Guards and council need to clean up. It was shocking. Physically Dirty and Scobs all over the place. The prime time show was spot on.
    Last edited by TheSavannah; 24-10-22 at 06:45. Reason: Street name

I have not seen a working girl on the streets in years, in the late 1980s and there were lots of great Ladies I frequented with on a regular basis, really good sound ladies, I'd imagine it's too dangerous these days, Has anyone seen a girl on the streets in 2022
    Last edited by TheSavannah; 28-10-22 at 06:25. Reason: Street name

Up until early 2020, as in pre covid, if you drove around the RLD areas of Dublin you would always see a few. Admittedly quite a few not great but they were around. It seems covid did what the Gardai and Councils had been trying to do for years. Now that life is more or less back to normal it seems to me that if a working girl shows up the Gardai are moving them on quickly. Barely seen any in 2022!
    Last edited by Mac75; 29-10-22 at 18:49.

Reviews

Covid was all about control and taking away our rights, this was for streetworkers only way to make a living and they destroyed them, people don't matter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345