Thread: Jack Bauer - My Frient and I need your help

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hot Lizzy Guest

Default Jack Bauer - My Frient and I need your help

No names here as it could incriminate.......

I wonder if you would be interested in taking on a case for me please - I have contacted Inspector Morses side-kick Lewis (not his real name) but i dont want to hire him i wanted the chier inspector himself - unfortunately he is 6' under. I also tried Tom Barnaby - (not his real name either) from Midsommer Murders - he wouldnt take the case thought it not right for him and then he suggested you.

Should you wish to take this assignment I will make further contact with you - in the envelope provided are a few details and a ticket to a loction in Ireland - can't say where - this tape will distruct in 10 seconds - I look forward to meeting up with you and of course your assistant in this will be Tom - no surname - but hes a short guy - there were several others but some swine murdered them so its going to be a two man job.

My friend and I will pay you handsomely for this and always remember that the money's paid are for your time anything further that may come from this meeting is just off the record and there were no other intisements.

10, 9, 8, 7, 6 , 5 , 4, 3, 2 ,1 ......... Der, der, der, der, der, der, der, der, der, der, der...
    dididm, dididim, dididim, der derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Roll titles..............

...................No Name..............

Yes I know I spelt friend with a 't' trying to show that im not from my country - no name -

Last edited by Hot Lizzy; 25-01-09 at 15:16. Reason: Can't say.