Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies who offer a drink

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post
    I just opened a bottle of Moet ... Guys welcome to join me
    All of us? How big is the bottle? Got any Strawberry's?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Curvaceous Kate View Post
    Okay I have probably disappointed a few clients who have bought me a bottle of wine, when I have thanked them for it and left it in the kitchen unopened lol. You see, most of them drive and I would not encourage anyone to drink and drive (I guess I can't say break the law any more). If anyone died, because I willfully participated in encouraging a driver to drink I could not forgive myself. However... if a client has told me he is on foot, or taking public transport, then I will share the drink they bring with them (maybe just a small glass for me).

You are right with the soft drinks though. I do offer those and usually go get it while the client is having his compulsory shower and it's there waiting for him on the bedside table for when he needs to get his energy back
    Mmmn Kate, is it an energy drink, because I think it will be needed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    All of us? How big is the bottle? Got any Strawberry's?
    Got cream ...
    Naughty videos on EF.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

Dick (19-09-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post
    Got cream ...

No I've got some hot milk though lol

Okay I have probably disappointed a few clients who have bought me a bottle of wine, when I have thanked them for it and left it in the kitchen unopened lol. You see, most of them drive and I would not encourage anyone to drink and drive (I guess I can't say break the law any more). If anyone died, because I willfully participated in encouraging a driver to drink I could not forgive myself. However... if a client has told me he is on foot, or taking public transport, then I will share the drink they bring with them (maybe just a small glass for me).

You are right with the soft drinks though. I do offer those and usually go get it while the client is having his compulsory shower and it's there waiting for him on the bedside table for when he needs to get his energy back

Fair play , myself I drive so it's just water for me . But have brought wine for ladies to enjoy on occasion either in my company or at a later stage

7. The Following User Says Thank You to The truth For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (19-09-15)

Blog Entries

Mmmn Kate, is it an energy drink, because I think it will be needed!
    No way I'm not daft!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The truth View Post
    Fair play , myself I drive so it's just water for me . But have brought wine for ladies to enjoy on occasion either in my company or at a later stage
    Why do Irish guys always go for water? In the past I've had 4 flavours of squash, Pineapple juice, coke (diet or reg), orangeade, Doctor pepper, lemonade and of course tea or coffee and they still go for water!!!! Then I confuse them with offering ice if I am able to lol.

I like hosting, it's all about making people happy

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

emilyuk (20-09-15), whoseyourdaddy (19-09-15)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Why do Irish guys always go for water? In the past I've had 4 flavours of squash, Pineapple juice, coke (diet or reg), orangeade, Doctor pepper, lemonade and of course tea or coffee and they still go for water!!!! Then I confuse them with offering ice if I am able to lol.

Maybe they are afraid of a wind problem at a critical moment? Fizzy pop and all that. I like to drink mine through a straw, its good practice for the fast approaching shady acres home

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dick For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

Maybe they are afraid of a wind problem at a critical moment? Fizzy pop and all that. I like to drink mine through a straw, its good practice for the fast approaching shady acres home
    I have straws in Belfast The second drink most often accepted would be the coke. In Asda they sell the baby mixer cans and I get those for tours, as they are soooo cute and just enough to wet your whistle, but not going to make you too full and if you open the can at the start of the booking, by the time you need it most of the gas had dissipated, so no windy pops or burping. I think of everything

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

emilyuk (20-09-15)

Reviews

A couple of ham sandwiches would be nice too Kate

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whoseyourdaddy For This Useful Post:

Dick (19-09-15), Rachel Divine (19-09-15)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast