Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Thai Massage Kerry

Quote Originally Posted by pj2016 View Post
    can You pm me details of tralee massage
    Check your previous pm messages from me. I had previously sent a PM with you with information combined from my own and ALL others on this thread including Killarneylad77. I don't think there is any new providers since. Tralee and Killarney are not like Cork and Dublin so I doubt that there will be as much change. If anyone knows of any new place maybe they could indicate here.

There was a mention of a new place in Tralee but I didn’t hear any more since,

3. Default

im looking for this too

4. Default

Can i get extras in the orchid

Quote Originally Posted by davidob555 View Post
    There was a mention of a new place in Tralee but I didn’t hear any more since,
    There was a new place mentioned in this thread last August, the newest I know is on a central street on the first floor. Anyway, not great and not cheap so won't be returning. I know of 3 thai places in Tralee, all of which do basic extras. If anyone knows about a 4th or a new place then feel free to post here or PM.

Quote Originally Posted by metalheart View Post
    Can i get extras in the orchid
    If thats the one in Killarney then I have no info on extras there. Would be interested to hear if you find out. Can PM.

From what I know there is only one place offering HE in Killarney and the last few times I passed they were closed, any other in regarding Killarney would be great

Reviews

HI all, been away for a while, would appreciate any latest info on scene in kerry by pm , thanks

9. Default

No info either i was in the other day and walked out again

In the town or in a particular parlour?

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast