Thread: Help hot, sexy, erotic interesting suggestions for my birthday?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Dick Help hot, sexy, erotic interesting suggestions for my birthday?

Help hot, sexy, erotic interesting suggestions for my birthday?

Its now coming up to my birthday again, and like every birthday I celebrate it in several places around Ireland with family and friends then head to the UK fetish clubbing and getting up to some hot erotic mischief there.

I go to the same fetish club as I am resident Mistress there for over 10 years and most who know me I never organize what I'm going to get up to, I just do whatever takes my fancy at the time but this year I'm looking for suggestions.

Last year I had one of my Dubai guys over who never went to a fetish clubs so brought him along. Another of one of my guys who dose all the cleaning up after my private parties was a bit short of money and brought me a "cheep" version of After Eats chocolates which I would not eat but they did not go to waste.

I put one of the Goddess chairs in the club on the stage and sat on it. Then I got several guys there to smother the chocolates all over my feet, legs and hands, made them all kneel at my feet and by my sides of the chair.

And while I was getting some fecking amazing head and fingers, I made the others lick all the chocolate of me OMG! It was a Horney as fuck!

I never fuck in clubs so I am not looking for fucking suggestions but something hot and erotic and as it’s a fem-domm club, and my birthday it has to be all about my pleasure first and foremost.

So has anyone any sexy hot erotic suggestions?

Many thanks
    Lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Dick (13-09-15)