Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: United Kingdom Labour Party commits suicide.

Reviews

God refusing to save the Queen after Jeremy Corbyn didn’t ask nicely

http://newsthump.com/2015/09/16/god-...nt-ask-nicely/
    The Almighty God has today announced he will no longer save the Queen because Jeremy Corbyn didn’t sing a nice song asking him to.
    God has taken steps after new Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn refused to sing a song to an entity he doesn’t believe exists, about a woman whose job he thinks shouldn’t.

Speaking through his representative on earth, God told reporters, “Look, I exist, I know that, and now so do you, so I’ll just continue to look after those who plead to be protected, and those who please me.”
    “Which is why we have prayers and songs and stuff, so you can ask me nicely to save you from me killing you. If you ask really nicely you get to live forever like all those people I made immortal.”
    “No, I can’t name one of those people off the top of my head right this second.”
    “Anyway, seeing as this Corbyn fellow didn’t sing that song, I don’t see why I should continue to save the Queen for you mortal peasants?”
    “I’m not saying I’m going have her struck by lightning or anything, but if I was her I wouldn’t go crossing any busy roads this week.”
    Monarchists have supported God’s position, claiming that perpetual pleas to an omnipotent deity are the only things keeping her alive.
    Royal family supporter Simon Williams told us, “I heard what God had to say, so if the Queen dies in the next few weeks, just remember whose fault it is.”
    “Jeremy fucking Corbyn.”
    “Well, unless Charles has a flaky alibi, obviously.”
    Other opinions are allowed
    Age doesn't equal maturity - just look around !
    Unhappy ? press ignore user in settings

2. The Following User Says Thank You to joggon For This Useful Post:

Naughtynatalie (18-09-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ZVN60 View Post
    He and his ilk have certainly inspired quite a few.
    Stop diverting away from IRA scumbags.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kaz For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz View Post
    If you believe that you will believe anything. Unionists don't tend to vote in ex terrorists.
    Which bit? I mean, it is a matter of public record that peter and ian founded ulster resistance, also that said organisation armed and funded loyalist paramilitaries . Or if it was the bit about gerry, well he has no need to lie.

Reviews

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Naughtynatalie (18-09-15)

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast