Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Moderators not doing their jobs

Reviews

All the issues with the new site,
    all the moaning about sections people don't like,
    all the mix ups with favourites not showing or showing incorrectly
    phone numbers missing from profiles before being fixed etc

and not once was there an IT error that delved into the personnel files and uploaded naked photos of Sarah.............not even a tits out one !

Having recently lost the run of myself.....
    ....please indicate your level of satisfaction with this post as you exit.
    (All feedback is anonymous and used to improve your experience here)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sixfourblond View Post
    Sarah a community that allows a member to have her private photo displayed on here for hours is not a community at all. If it was a clients photo there would be war. The least that should have been done was to prevent photos and links being permitted. The posters can't be trusted at present.
    There is no point in us going on about it as what's done is done.... and under the circumstances the mods are doing a great job in my opinion. But what happened Rachel was terrible and we can only hope karma gets the person.
    No point in looking backwards lets all look forwards and try to make the site better for all of us.

Reviews

Sarah a community that allows a member to have her private photo displayed on here for hours is not a community at all. If it was a clients photo there would be war. The least that should have been done was to prevent photos and links being permitted. The posters can't be trusted at present.
    so what youre saying is this is a thinly veiled continuity thread, I see, do you also see the irony in talking about a forgotton nasty incident? youre simply fueling the flames now. in all such situations you should let it go, adding fuel to fire is no way to put the fire out

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

john deere (11-09-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    Thank you to SophieX and Walshie. You are both now my 2 favourite people on here
    For the rest of you, shut up

Anyway guys.
    In the last 2-3 weeks since the launch, there has been so much going on and of course many issues too.
    We here have been working our butts off to try and make everybody happy and so far, I believe that we have done just that.

I know it hasn't been easy for you with the new site launch, but it has been damn much harder for us to deal with everybody's problems, so you should take that in to count.

I do agree with you in a small way. A public forum should be monitored 24/7.
    But we don't, maybe will in the near future we will do.

With so many personal things being thrown around, we have dealt with that firmly and fair and it will not happen again, but if it does, then we will crack on this hard.

Like SmileySarah had said before, it is better for you to PM us with any issues than to make a thread as nobody on the site will actually take you seriously.

Thank you,

Floki.
    Thanks

It's in most part directed at the community..

I have never been taken seriously in my life!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sixfourblond For This Useful Post:

SophieX (11-09-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    its clear I may as well be, the silence is deafening init
    Sorry

Entertainment is subjective. Claudia has left the forums...she was the funniest smartest poster ever in the history of ei...and her bitch sidekick and her brought tears to my eyes with their devastating humour.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sixfourblond For This Useful Post:

BradArmPitt (11-09-15)

Reviews

just posting this for my n/a thanks later

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

SmallHorn (11-09-15), xagerate (11-09-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    so what youre saying is this is a thinly veiled continuity thread, I see, do you also see the irony in talking about a forgotton nasty incident? youre simply fueling the flames now. in all such situations you should let it go, adding fuel to fire is no way to put the fire out
    It's funny I didn't name names. The post above did and in my view inappropriately. But you make no comment.

Reviews

Sorry

Entertainment is subjective. Claudia has left the forums...she was the funniest smartest poster ever in the history of ei...and her bitch sidekick and her brought tears to my eyes with their devastating humour.
    Ehhhhhhhhh I don't think Claudia has left the forums ? Where has this info come from ? She is amazing.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to BradArmPitt For This Useful Post:

sixfourblond (11-09-15)

Reviews

Sorry

she was gone for ages (and wait for this) came back a few days ago, then posted a thread and left (aparently, news to me, didnt know she left tbh, thought she was made of stronger stuff tbh) shes a nice girl but perhaps the reality of what the internet is doesnt suit her....and others. Ill give you a clue, its unmoderatable for those in the know

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BradArmPitt View Post
    Ehhhhhhhhh I don't think Claudia has left the forums ? Where has this info come from ? She is amazing.
    In her thread last night. She appears fed up as so many of us are

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast