Thread: I get all the girls

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default I get all the girls

So as Calvin Harris said "I get all the girls". Out of all my friends I would prob be the most confident one but not the most physically attractive in the group(now I'm not a mutant I used to rock the short Mohawk with face piercings bad boy look which may have added to it)
    But as we where thinking back over the last few years and reflecting on how much fun our twenties were(most of us are now knocking on the 30's door) The more confident members had better luck with the ladies than the more quite but yet better looking friends.
    So what's the everybody else's experience

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rigger View Post
    So as Calvin Harris said "I get all the girls". Out of all my friends I would prob be the most confident one but not the most physically attractive in the group(now I'm not a mutant I used to rock the short Mohawk with face piercings bad boy look which may have added to it)
    But as we where thinking back over the last few years and reflecting on how much fun our twenties were(most of us are now knocking on the 30's door) The more confident members had better luck with the ladies than the more quite but yet better looking friends.
    So what's the everybody else's experience
    Well for me as neither good looking or confident I never stood a chance with the ladies

I think you need a mixture of both to be in with a chance of any real success!
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (11-09-15), Rigger (11-09-15)