Hi,norush/ONLYWANT10s

Just wanted to state and ask,maybe Dolly could be left outta all this,because from my side Dollly has not really done to me anything,so whoever send it,i would like to ask in my name to leave Dolly alone,as like i dont want apology from Dolly,as she has done nothing to me at all,so,it s kinda umm...needless or dunno how to express right,but i mean there s no need for it.

Things that are related to me-Dolly has got drawn into all this purely by accident,as we used to get along very well,and so we do now.

When i started to defend girls,she came on and said it s not a big deal,so i tought she wants girls to look worse than they are,so my temper and Dollys.....now u see outcome.

After me and Dolly exchanging few strong words in the chat,Dolly came onto board and asked herself can we stay and be like we are,and not to fight any more,so basically i accepted it from her side as wanting to call truce.
Basically she was the first one that made step to make up.

I have completely nothing against her,and we were exchangin few words in private last night in quite friendly manner.

I cant speak from Girls,but seemed last nite they just wanted to get outta all madness,so please,can we consider Dolly to be not guilty towards me at all?

I hope i m doing the right decision right now asking u for this whoever you are.
I am happy someone stood up for me so strongly,and i appreciate this,but i would like to see Dolly off that list please,i do not need aplogy,as when she came forward asking not to fight,i never heard her badmouthing me or trashing me in any other way.

i KNOW it s easy to have influence on her,at least i got such impression,and she s sensitive girl,and i think she had enough worrys already over this issue.

Even we fighted,she was still not blocking me in the chat,and was hurt by fight itself.

Thanks
Anna S