I'm from the US and a punter in the San Francisco area. Looking for any advice you could give me on the local scene and recommendations.

I will be in the Dublin area (22) for a few days, and have a rental car but have never been here before I'm also not very adept at driving on the left, and have heard the horror stories of traffic and parking in downtown Dublin where many of the incall locations are. Please advise if you think it'd be better/easier to take taxis, buses/trains for late evening sessions.

I'll be here working most days, so I hope to get some sessions in later in the evening or on the weekends. Are these good times to session or is booking difficult? How much notice do you typically need? I'm sure that some will require references for safety reasons. In this case, how would you recommend I proceed to establish a good reputation for future references?

I just found this site, so I have much reading to do - I'm sorry if most if all of this has already been covered elsewhere on the site. If so, please point me in the right direction so I can get started!

Also any provider recommendations would be appreciated!

Thanks, and I hope to learn so much from you all!

NMBob