Thread: Ok ladies and gents want to know my name and my address well here it is

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking Ok ladies and gents want to know my name and my address well here it is

My name : Well here it is for all to see - on my Birth Certificate it reads *removed* - well not going to tell you what the M.D. stand for cos that would be just too horendous - i hate these names - since i was born i no longer have this name and so that is now not my name but my name by marriage is *removed* gonna have to think about that

My address is: *removed* so if you Mr Idiot thought that you could write it day by day then i say Fuck You....... How do you think Client's come to my home without the address dip stick?

My family and friends all know what i do and so i don't care along with the fact how are clients going to come see me without said address so there it is for you in black and white.

I do not care a jot .............. sorry whoever you are i just beat you to it......... now i have been to said cop shop and reported and shown all and flagged the post on e-blogger so i have fucked you there to.

I say well done for writing with so many English grammatical mistakes on all your letters of threat but no you cannot catch me as i do not care.........

I SAY BOLLOCKS TO YOU WHOEVER YOU ARE IF YOU WOULD LIKE MY LANDLINE I CAN GIVE YOU THAT TO.........

Sorry mate.........I just don't give a damn............

Viva La Diva...........Cos thats what i am love me or hate me.

THE EXPRESSION JOB DONE COMES TO MIND.......... XXX The hot One.........
    Last edited by Hot Lizzy; 22-01-09 at 17:48. Reason: Changed my Mind about the Surname will add if you want it though