Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post
    Only sometimes
    No No your a all the time
    Still love ya

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    i am just reading this now,the best laugh i had all day well all week lol,ladyvonteese would kill me lol,But i would never ask a lady for tick,in this life man there is no free Ride,lol
    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Now this is why I have an interest in BDSM.

I have a few shirts to be ironed and a bit of light cleaning as well.
    I am more into Fetish than BDSM, and as for getting someone to Iron your shits and clean your house just because the are either sub or slave, it dont work like that honey. Loll Also I personally would never allow a stranger access to my home regardless if they are paying me or not, one could end up robbed or even murdered.

Good luck with getting someone to do your ironing and cleaning honey. loll

Lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

casman (31-08-15)

Blog Entries

I have a cleaner but I'm pretty sure she does nothing!

She is from the Czech Republic and drop dead gorgeous.

I get hard just with the smell of her in my gaff!

I'm a bumbling idiot when I talk to her!

She uses my washing machine, it's all I can do not eating her knickers!

You will never know if you have a chance with her honey unless you try, start with little round about questions to see if she single first and just keep asking more and adding a little bit about yourself and your family etc. You never know she could be wishing you would be doing a hell of a lot more than just eating her knickers. loll

Do not give her a maids outfit to wear.Loll xx

All the best
    Lady Von Teese

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

casman (31-08-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by casman View Post
    Just picking up on something that has been mentioned on the forum,but is it common for regulars that you know well and trust to offer this to them,perhaps they are in a rush to get to the hole in the wall and can't delay as they have to get home or have some engagement and will get you on the next visit.

From ladies viewpoint it is a no no. For some clients it would be happy days. The ladies here work hard enough without lads trying to spoof them into that situation.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The D Man For This Useful Post:

casman (31-08-15), Ladyvonteese (31-08-15)

Blog Entries

She has a fella. Unfortunately.
    Ah well at least he has some in home eye candy honey, still a win win situaiton and by the sounds of things some sexy wanking matrial too. lol x
    LVT

Quote Originally Posted by The D Man View Post
    From ladies viewpoint it is a no no. For some clients it would be happy days. The ladies here work hard enough without lads trying to spoof them into that situation.
    Its also a good way to find out who is the "Gents" are and who is not. xx
    LVT

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Please dont regret putting the thread up honey as of course there are some fools out there that would maybe ask for tick and I think this thread will of course make them think twice now. And as for relaxing honey, have one of my subs over last bathing, massaging and worshipping every inch of my body, nothing more relaxing and fun than that, plus reading this thread you posted did give me more than a good giggle or two. Loll

If the ATM is not working then its tuff luck, no mon, no fun! And as for being in a hurry to get home so not having time to get to the cash machine, if someone has time to visit a lady then he better have made time to get her her money first and foremost regardless who he is or how regular he is with his visits

You just gave the other a smile, seriously you totally cracked me up, so a win win night in all, thanks. Loll

Lady Von Teese
    i am just reading this now,the best laugh i had all day well all week lol,ladyvonteese would kill me lol,But i would never ask a lady for tick,in this life man there is no free Ride,lol
    I'm glad to have brought a smile to your faces,and Tom it wouldn't be free it's just deferred payment ,i don't believe in it payment should be made upfront with no haggling as soon as she opens the door.

Reviews

Please dont regret putting the thread up honey as of course there are some fools out there that would maybe ask for tick and I think this thread will of course make them think twice now. And as for relaxing honey, have one of my subs over last bathing, massaging and worshipping every inch of my body, nothing more relaxing and fun than that, plus reading this thread you posted did give me more than a good giggle or two. Loll

If the ATM is not working then its tuff luck, no mon, no fun! And as for being in a hurry to get home so not having time to get to the cash machine, if someone has time to visit a lady then he better have made time to get her her money first and foremost regardless who he is or how regular he is with his visits

You just gave the other a smile, seriously you totally cracked me up, so a win win night in all, thanks. Loll

Lady Von Teese
    Loll. You know where I and most of the lovely ladies are coming from where this matter of asking for tick is concerned hon. FFS "kill you if you asked me this", oh honey, anyone would be dead, buried in the ground before you knew it and that is even before they had a chance to think about asking the question.Lol

But if you read though the thread I did say, your to much of a Gent.

Have a lovely horney week with the lovely ladies honey,

Lady Von Teese
    At least ive put it out there for you ladies,guys on tick is a no no

Blog Entries

I'm glad to have brought a smile to your faces,and Tom it wouldn't be free it's just deferred payment ,i don't believe in it payment should be made upfront with no haggling as soon as she opens the door.
    Always good to put a smile (or totally just crake some of us up with laughter) on someone face honey, some things one just can't buy. Oh and by the way its not Tom's or any clients decision when and what they pay me, its mine and mine alone. And I never haggle my prices, Client fuck with me, they dont get discounts they pay a fine or feck off simple.
    LVT

At least ive put it out there for you ladies,guys on tick is a no no
    Its a 100% no on but I can now see where your coming from with some of the girls you may have seen who say they charge more but on their profile it only say's "ask" where the prices should be and why then you would not wish to note the cost paid to such and such a person. Lol Each to their own, not my business what someone else charges.
    All the best
    LVT

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

casman (31-08-15)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Once happened that I'd booked a semi-regular lady for 200/hour and only had 150 The booking went ahead, she went off touring next I saw her 4 months later and gave her 250.

You never know when you'll want to see a good reg, I'd say she knew I'd be back some day, I'd not want to give us clients a bad name either
    Mmmm-hmm

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast