Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A thank you thread

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    slavetoyou, You probably think I'm a prick by my previous post.

Yes I like to be dominated by a TS/TV girls.

But this whole BDSM thing I think I would rather be in charge.

I have plenty of ideas!

Didn't mean to sound like a pick BTW, just the time of night Mr sensitive is inebriated.

Just trying to understand. It never did anything for me until in my fantasy's I'm in control.
    do it! come to a fetlife munch!

Its such a rush being in charge but also a big responsibility, not to be taken lightly.

Having said, when you have a woman who is on the board of a large corporation, crawling around naked with a butt plug in her ass and drinking from her bowl, its amazing

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dick For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    slavetoyou, You probably think I'm a prick by my previous post.

Yes I like to be dominated by a TS/TV girls.

But this whole BDSM thing I think I would rather be in charge.

I have plenty of ideas!

Didn't mean to sound like a pick BTW, just the time of night Mr sensitive is inebriated.

Just trying to understand. It never did anything for me until in my fantasy's I'm in control.
    No don't worry, I have thought you were a prick long before that post so no harm done.
    Nothing wrong with trying something out if you think you may like it. As Dick mentions its a lot of responsibility and finding a sub who can take what you wish them to take may not be easy. We all have different limits and depending on what you had in mind what seems moderate or light in your head maybe extreme to the sub receiving it. Best go slow and easy at the start to make sure all involved are safe and happy.
    Best of luck with it.

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

Webcam and phone chat sessions available

4. The Following User Says Thank You to slavetoyou For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12