Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: President Obama

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mehornym View Post
    Patricia... The third? I must have missed some history lessons. Who else was black?
    I really dont know, so hope you can tell
    Doh silly! What about Presidents David & Wayne Palmer?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	david-palmer.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	68.7 KB 
ID:	8417   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wayne-palmer.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	19.6 KB 
ID:	8418  

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Pussy Eater View Post
    I like George Bush, he must have been doing something right when all the politically correct assholes were complaining. Fuck them. Obama was the politically correct choice. Fuck him too.
    I was actually one of the 'politically incorrect' that voted for Hilary Clinton.

And you were probably one of those 'financially correct' cunts that benefited from the financial, enviromental, and social devastation of America on behalf of George Bish and Co., but only in the coming months will you find out just how much those benefits cost your own country. 'Be mindful of the company you.'
    Last edited by anitasizzle; 20-01-09 at 21:31.

Blog Entries

One of the most historically significant moments in recent times! I hope he can deliver all he promises, even a fraction would be a huge accomplishment! Now a very large part of the world is looking to him for help, if he can bring economic stability to his own country it is believed the rest or the world will feel the beneficial ripples..... And I personally hope he can bring a change, not just for their and our economy, but for world attitudes, the attitude of America towards the rest of the world, attitudes towards America and attitudes towards each other!!!!! It's a time for change...

As JFK said,
    our most common basic link, is that,
    we all inhabit this small planet.
    We all breath the same air.
    We all cherish our children's futures.
    And we are all mortal....
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Ofcourse Patricia... How could i forget?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mehornym View Post
    Lets just hope that a democrat is able to do the job. Not my personal choice, but he has time to show that he is the man for the job.
    But honestly. Only reason for watching that whole thing... I mean. So borring. Just waiting and well..not hoping, dont know the right word, but there might be a small chance of a headshot, and you will have witness it. Just like Kennedy.

He's got the 'Nation of Islam' looking after him-aint going to be no headshots thist time around-never hang-out with the Mob when you can hang-out with the Muslums-better protection

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Poor old Brother QPH was up all night writing that f**king speech. I did'nt time it, but it was definitely one of his best ones.

Well done QPH!
    As is happens Carlos the secret service shortened it as mine was so long he'd be up for re election by the time he got to the end of it.

It was a good speech and my god what a difference between him and the gimp before him, but nothing compares to the speech said two miles away and a generation earlier.

Aretha gave it some welly as well and yah the misses is one striking looking Woman.

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    He's got the 'Nation of Islam' looking after him-aint going to be no headshots thist time around-never hang-out with the Mob when you can hang-out with the Muslums-better protection
    My favorite line of all time

"we did'nt land on plymouth rock, plymouth rock landed on us!!!"

Malik Shabazz NOI

He's half Irish Anita so he has Irish mafia and the NOI watching his back, he's safe as house's

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Pussy Eater View Post
    I like George Bush, he must have been doing something right when all the politically correct assholes were complaining. Fuck them. Obama was the politically correct choice. Fuck him too.
    agree - and a shame that Mrs. Rice didn't run for election

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Doh silly! What about Presidents David & Wayne Palmer?
    And hows that going to work with 2 Presidents. I saw last night that America had a female President Taylor. Jack Bauer was there too and hes real. I think Obama is a fictional one. Jack Bauer is going to rid the world of terrorists.
    The Cheeky Girls number 1 fan. Come back to Ireland girls.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    My favorite line of all time

"we did'nt land on plymouth rock, plymouth rock landed on us!!!"

Malik Shabazz NOI

He's half Irish Anita so he has Irish mafia and the NOI watching his back, he's safe as house's
    No, my favorite line is 'by any means necessary'

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast