Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do All Girls Enjoy Being Licked?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Curvaceous Kate View Post
    Oh Kevin! Licking is not the same as kissing. You have a lot to learn my friend x
    what kind of FK do you do, you use your tongue for both, your the first woman i've heard that doesn't like her ass kissed

Reviews

Definitely not ALL girls like to be , certainly not the girl sitting in front of me on the bus this morning anyway (her boyfriend wasnt too happy either) ,should have introduced myself first maybe

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dutch1968 For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (20-08-15), Curvaceous Kate (20-08-15), Danny2011 (20-08-15), Dick (20-08-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Oh Kevin View Post
    what kind of FK do you do, you use your tongue for both, your the first woman i've heard that doesn't like her ass kissed
    If kissing was licking, then there would be no need for the word kissing. It's not the same thing, so stop trying to be a smart arse and admit you're wrong!

It's a bit like saying chewing and sucking are the same thing. Try asking a girl to chew on your little man and see what the difference is lol

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Dutch1968 (20-08-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Curvaceous Kate View Post
    If kissing was licking, then there would be no need for the word kissing. It's not the same thing, so stop trying to be a smart arse and admit you're wrong!

It's a bit like saying chewing and sucking are the same thing. Try asking a girl to chew on your little man and see what the difference is lol
    most of youse dont know what the word FK is anyway, i never met you so cant comment on you kate.
    As for chewing and sucking, I don't pass any heed as like it rough anyway
    Last edited by Oh Kevin; 20-08-15 at 14:00.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Oh Kevin View Post
    most of youse dont know what the word FK is anyway, i never met you so cant comment on you kate.
    As for chewing and sucking, I don't pass any heed as like it rough anyway
    I know the difference and English is my language so I'm going to be pedantic

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12