Thread: Dirty old men

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Curvaceous Kate View Post
    I wish that were true I had a client I used to see in Cork who I eventually refused to see. Not because he was in his late 60's/early 70's, but because he insisted on grinding on to me while I was trying to give him a bj and since he wasn't able to get hard and this would go on for a very long time, I would get tired and if I tried to stop, he would keep saying, 'one minute more, one minute more' which would be another 5 minutes and another 10 minutes and well over his booked time. He kept taking advantage of my good nature and ignored my polite requests that he didn't grind into my face.

Older men can be very demanding and don't all care if the lady is happy or not. It's probably better to say that people of all ages can be selfish and ignorant and not to label them, but it is hard sometimes when you have had an experience like that to let go. It's been over a year since I've seen this chap and he still sends me texts to ask if I will return and if I will see him a again and it's a resounding no!!!!
    I accept your point Kate and I hope its more the exception rather than the rule as the world is full of people who we would not like to meet again but there are nice ones too.
    Last edited by nitram; 26-08-15 at 16:31.