Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: It is illegal

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    Why are you confused

If they are selling time and companionship that is not illegal if they are selling sex and paying Patricia to advertise that for them that could be viewed as Patricia living off immoral earnings.

Hence they don't sell sex.

Not because the act itself is illegal but the advertising of it might be.
    Oh.... dom asked so many questions in that one post, I thought you were saying that was the reason it was not illegal when you were saying it was the reason the girls were advertising like that.

I never thought about it like that, not really to protect themselves but to protect Pat and the others that run their webhosting etc.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Oh.... dom asked so many questions in that one post, I thought you were saying that was the reason it was not illegal when you were saying it was the reason the girls were advertising like that.

I never thought about it like that, not really to protect themselves but to protect Pat and the others that run their webhosting etc.

Yes thats what I meant

Reviews

Default Shut the Fuck Up!

Would you ever all shut the fuck up, you're going on like school children, the rain in Spain falls mainly on the Plain, in Ireland it pisses down everywhere.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011