Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Laura Lee Blog - Victory Is Here!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynatalie View Post
    Hi Zander

do you mean as to the law there or did I have a good time?
    both ,,,,,,,,,,,

Reviews

Its good, kate is Mother Hen on here

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Walshie For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (13-08-15), The dirt bird (13-08-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    I wrote a blog Yesterday after watching Laura on TV3. It's here if anyone is interested... Power, Control & Human Rights
    Very good job. If only the decision-makers had open minds!

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MidlifeCrisis For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (13-08-15), The dirt bird (13-08-15)

Reviews

I tip my hat to both Laura and Kate, two very well educated and articulate ladies. The arguments put forward by both are undeniably good sense and offer the correct approach to protecting sex workers and their rights. Unfortunately the people that pass the laws in Ireland (North & South) have none of the intellect, common sense or ability to listen to others opinions that these two wonderful ladies have. It is inevitable that the law will pass in the South, as it did in the North because the people that get to make the decision are not listening. There are Luke a proverbial child with its fingers in its ears shouting "la la la la la, can't hear you". So it will pass, and then be challenged in EU courts, where it will be overturned and finally an alternative can be identified, one that WILL help sex workers. I just hope there aren't too many persons killed, maimed or damaged before this finally can be resolved to the benefit if the people the law is supposed to protect, not just make some useless politicians feel better about themselves. Keep up the good work Laura and Kate x

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dutch1968 For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (13-08-15), Davidontour (13-08-15), The dirt bird (13-08-15)

Blog Entries

There are a lot of articles being written at the moment, but the one that I resinate with most has to be from Amnesty as a response to the accusations that they are empowering pimps. This paragraph says it all really. This is what they based their decision on...

Any foray into the lives of sex workers reveals so many crucial human rights issues that urgently need addressing. How can we reduce the threat of violence to sex workers? What can be done to ensure their access to medical care and help prevent HIV? And how can discrimination and social marginalisation that put sex workers at increased risk of abuse be stopped? These questions about health, safety and equality under the law are more important than any moral objection to the nature of sex work.
    The whole article is here >> ARTICLE <<

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Dutch1968 (13-08-15), philipkntz (14-08-15), The dirt bird (13-08-15), Vitruvian (13-08-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The dirt bird View Post
    You have impressed me ,
    You should do more blogs its very good.
    I've written 98 on my blogger, so not blog shy lol, but thanks x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch1968 View Post
    I tip my hat to both Laura and Kate, two very well educated and articulate ladies.
    I try very hard to pay attention to Kates posts, but then I find myself just staring at her avatar and my mind wanders....damn those are a fine looking pair of breasts!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dick For This Useful Post:

philipkntz (14-08-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    I try very hard to pay attention to Kates posts, but then I find myself just staring at her avatar and my mind wanders....damn those are a fine looking pair of breasts!
    lol would you like me to change my avatar?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    lol would you like me to change my avatar?
    yes! make it last longer and do a 360, love to see if your rear view is a sexy as the front view

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dick For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (13-08-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    yes! make it last longer and do a 360, love to see if your rear view is a sexy as the front view

There isn't a wide enough angle on my lens for that haha x

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast