Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye Ladyvonteese,

Blog Entries

Is this a wind up? I can't find anything to say she is leaving? I take it she will still be working? I'm not sure it is wise to make statements like this on behalf of someone else as you could cost them work.

Hope all is well LVT x

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

casman (10-08-15), Ladyvonteese (12-08-15)

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    Is this a wind up? I can't find anything to say she is leaving? I take it she will still be working? I'm not sure it is wise to make statements like this on behalf of someone else as you could cost them work.

Hope all is well LVT x
    Hi kate L V T said in another thread that she was going to stop posting in the chat forum x x x
    Live and let live life is to short

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Melindablondey For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (11-08-15), Ladyvonteese (12-08-15)

Reviews

Hope all is well LVT x
    Not a wind up

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    This ex-president isn't having any fun, so I'm standing down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Oh you fecker, you beat me too it. Loll

And not sure if your aware of honey but once a member on EI always a member unless they of course ban a member.

All the best and will be following suit too soon as now some who need to know I am leaving of my own accord and nothing to do with them.

All the best
    Lady von Teese

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MidlifeCrisis For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (10-08-15), tom rambo (11-08-15)

Reviews

I'd wager that LVT will be back - you cannot keep a lady like that quiet for long ...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Clueless For This Useful Post:

annabel taylor (11-08-15), funlover12 (11-08-15), Ladyvonteese (12-08-15), SmallHorn (11-08-15)

Reviews

Hope all is well LVT x
    Kate you know me i always ask the lady before I post,ladyvonteese is only leaving chat forum,she will be on working again next week,

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tom rambo For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (11-08-15), Ladyvonteese (12-08-15), Melindablondey (10-08-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Walshie View Post
    why she leaving tom ?
    You will have to ask lvt ,threads and posting take up a lot off time and some posting here take things to far,

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tom rambo For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (12-08-15), Melindablondey (10-08-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    Sorry to hear that Ladyvonteese is leaving the Chat forum, she was always great fun and a real Lady,and I will miss her,lvt there lots more fun things to do,Goodbye sweet lady,but see you soon in the real World,xx

Look into the full stop thing yet tombo?

Westside.

Ps hopefully I didnt sound too superior saying this but it wouldnt be much really.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    Kate you know me i always ask the lady before I post,ladyvonteese is only leaving chat forum,she will be on working again next week,
    Tom to be honest this place can drive anyone mad and there have been times when I've left the place alone and told myself to not bother coming back, as something has wound me up or it's just plain boring, but then I might see something I do want to contribute to and before I know it I'm back on full flow.

I just can't see the point in making announcements, as then you get the 'crying wolf' scenario when and if you start posting again.

I did see that LVT was thinking of leaving on Dick's post, but I didn't really take it seriously, she is probably feeling the way I often do and a little disheartened. This just makes it so final and she's not even posting to acknowledge it.

Just my thoughts. Not telling you off (honest!), just think it creates a situation that closes the door a little tighter than necessary x

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

The dirt bird (11-08-15), tom rambo (11-08-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Why do I post? Fuck if I know.

Can I help you maybe?

LVT will be missed IMHO. Reading her long expressions of her options was hard at times. But worth the read IMO.
    I think she will be back. I suppose I'm not happy with the idea of building brick walls that make it harder to decide to do that.

p.s. I need a wee, if you could do that for me I would appreciate it
    Last edited by CurvaceousKate; 11-08-15 at 12:45.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Tom to be honest this place can drive anyone mad and there have been times when I've left the place alone and told myself to not bother coming back, as something has wound me up or it's just plain boring, but then I might see something I do want to contribute to and before I know it I'm back on full flow.

I just can't see the point in making announcements, as then you get the 'crying wolf' scenario when and if you start posting again.

I did see that LVT was thinking of leaving on Dick's post, but I didn't really take it seriously, she is probably feeling the way I often do and a little disheartened. This just makes it so final and she's not even posting to acknowledge it.

Just my thoughts. Not telling you off (honest!), just think it creates a situation that closes the door a little tighter than necessary x
    Thanks Kate,lvt is in great form I was with her yesterday she is enjoying life and not posting,we had great fun she is a lovely lady and great fun,and I said she will be back working next week,she is a good friend to me,

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tom rambo For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (12-08-15)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast