Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Foreign Women are strange

If foreigners are strange then the Irish are even stranger..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    He was probably about to send a picture to Sherry but got distracted by another blonde foreigner.
    I Couldn't rise to the occasion and sorry to have let Sherry down as she was looking forward to my entry, I will try again in September, bigger prizes for the winner too

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sara26 View Post
    Nothing to do with being foreign. If i have a full trolley and there is someone with only a few products i always let them go in front of me. Sometimes i wish people were more helpful. I was in Argos a few weeks ago and only after i paid and got my products they told me they had no bags. So there i was, standing in the middle with 5/6 boxes trying to explain to the staff that i needed a bit of help to get to a taxi ( which was at the shop's doorstep ) and they didn't even blink at my suffering. Useless to say there were other 20 people around me in Argos and not even one of them offered help. Maybe if i was to wear heels and a short skirt it would've been different
    Yeah definitely short skirt next time

what were you buying in argos that came in 6 boxes

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sara26 View Post
    Nothing to do with being foreign. If i have a full trolley and there is someone with only a few products i always let them go in front of me. Sometimes i wish people were more helpful. I was in Argos a few weeks ago and only after i paid and got my products they told me they had no bags. So there i was, standing in the middle with 5/6 boxes trying to explain to the staff that i needed a bit of help to get to a taxi ( which was at the shop's doorstep ) and they didn't even blink at my suffering. Useless to say there were other 20 people around me in Argos and not even one of them offered help. Maybe if i was to wear heels and a short skirt it would've been different
    same with me the Irish are more open, friendlier maybe, the foreigners just pack the stuff on and would hardly even acknowledge you are even standing there, i always let those with small things go first no matter who it is.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Walshie View Post
    Was in Lidl getting some cucumber and plums and I walk to checkout and there's this foreign lady load an entire trolley on to the conveyor belt, She packed it full and no room to set mine down even and she looks at me holding my cucumber and 2 plums and then carried on, she could have said, Is that all you got but no she leaves me standing for 10 minutes.
    If it was an Irish Lady she would have said go on ahead Handsome but no these foreign girls are strange bunch and it happens regularly, poor me
    No shit !!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Shirley Joy View Post
    No shit !!
    No way, that wasn't you earlier in Lidl, was it, Shirley?

Blog Entries

No way, that wasn't you earlier in Lidl, was it, Shirley?
    You so wish! I only use home delivery, won't spend my precious time to grocery shopping

Reviews

we must accept that these foreigners are a different breed to us and will do things differently, what we get they won't simple as

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Was in Lidl getting some cucumber and plums and I walk to checkout and there's this foreign lady load an entire trolley on to the conveyor belt, She packed it full and no room to set mine down even and she looks at me holding my cucumber and 2 plums and then carried on, she could have said, Is that all you got but no she leaves me standing for 10 minutes.
    If it was an Irish Lady she would have said go on ahead Handsome but no these foreign girls are strange bunch and it happens regularly, poor me
    As a rule I find foreign ladies are more mannerly in all supermarkets!!!
    Seek and you shall find!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Shirley Joy View Post
    You so wish! I only use home delivery, won't spend my precious time to grocery shopping
    pity, could do with more eye candy out and about

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast