Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Ashley Madison site hacked

Quote Originally Posted by weeschmoo View Post
    And I agree with him. There is no moral ambiguity. If both people are aware and agree then that is fair enough. But if your partner is unaware, for what ever reason, its a betrayal of trust.
    The difference is that I can understand why another soul might do this, having an infirm partner, or for the sake of their children. Where as he deals in absolutes, no extenuating circumstances that he can imagine would justify.
    There in lies the difference Amy. Compassion and understanding for another's circumstance, outside of your own experience.
    Lord knows we have had enough nuns pontificating about moral behaviour to last a lifetime.
    I'll leave it there. Individual conscience is all, just don't seek to impose that on other people.
    As do I, and have some wonderful clients that visit me that are in many of the situations that Kate and others have mentioned. In-fact most of these clients make up my business, and the ones I like the best are the ones that love their wives and have no intention or interest in leaving them or having an affair.

But this is not how he wants to live his life, and as much as we ask that he respect our opinions of how we live our lives, he is entitled to the same understanding and respect that he does not want to live his life this way. And is entitled to voice his view and opinion of his believes just as everyone else is.
    Last edited by amylove69; 23-07-15 at 10:03.
    Some people have to have the last word,
    but they don't actually want you to stop talking,
    as they like the sound of their own voices too much.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to amylove69 For This Useful Post:

Stevenn (23-07-15)

Quote Originally Posted by amylove69 View Post
    As do I, and have some wonderful clients that visit me that are in many of the situations that Kate and others have mentioned. In-fact most of these clients make up my business, and the ones I like the best are the ones that love their wives and have no intention or interest in leaving them or having an affair.

But this is not how he wants to live his life, and as much are we ask that he respect our opinions of how we live our lives, he is entitled to the same understanding and respect that he does not want to live his life this way. And is entitled to voice his view and opinion of his believes just as everyone else is.
    Amy, The difference is, opinions or no, I can see both sides of the argument, he cannot. Ergo his opinion is diminished.
    I must go, lunch won't cook itself. xx

Amy, The difference is, opinions or no, I can see both sides of the argument, he cannot. Ergo his opinion is diminished.
    I must go, lunch won't cook itself. xx
    Maybe he doesn't believe that there is any reason why you would want to be in a relationship where you couldn't talk to your partner about anything, especially sex, this I agree with myself.

Enjoy lunch, think it might be brunch at this time tho xx

Maybe he doesn't believe that there is any reason why you would want to be in a relationship where you couldn't talk to your partner about anything, especially sex, this I agree with myself.

Enjoy lunch, think it might be brunch at this time tho xx
    Absolutely. But I wouldn't seek to impose my own morals on another, which he appears to want to do.
    Brunch is good. x

Absolutely. But I wouldn't seek to impose my own morals on another, which he appears to want to do.
    Brunch is good. x
    I don't believe that he was trying to impose them on others, just whole heartedly say that this is how he views and believed a monogamous relationship should be conducted,

Isn't it strange that in the real world his opinion would be respected and most women delighted that a man should think and believe undoubtedly that this is the commitment he wished to give to her. Yet here it is not.

Now I will let you enjoy your brunch while I go shopping xx

Or my signature is in danger of applying to us both
    Last edited by amylove69; 23-07-15 at 10:33.

I don't believe that he was trying to impose them on others, just whole heartedly say that this is how he views and believed a monogamous relationship should be conducted,

Isn't it strange that in the real world his opinion would be respected and most women delighted that a man should think and believe undoubtedly that this is the commitment he wished to give to her. Yet here it is not.

I respect his stance, as I believe in it myself. I don't seek to impose it on others though.Therein lies the difference.
    I always prefer the lady to finish first....second.....third.....
    Last edited by weeschmoo; 23-07-15 at 10:39.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    You don't bother me sleeveen.
    You mildly bore me .
    But I am interested in OCD types who have to have the last word.
    Name calling now? Lovely.

Careful though, you're ignorance and irritability is starting to come through that highly polished facade of allofness you are trying so hard to portray.

Reviews

I respect his stance, as I believe in it myself. I don't seek to impose it on others though.Therein lies the difference.
    I always prefer the lady to finish first....second.....third.....
    Sorry but I must answer this one. Particularly as you seem to be regurgitating the same drivel again and again in numerous posts that I cant see anyone elses opinion. Could you quote one instance in the last 14 pages of posts where I have tried to impose my 'stance' on any one person?

At each turn I have deliberately used broad and general terms and never once aimed anything I said at any one individual. I am perfectly entitled to be as vocal in my expression of opinion as anyone.
    Last edited by Stevenn; 23-07-15 at 10:52.

Blog Entries

I wouldn't say that I disrespected his point of view and my own isn't a million miles away from his with regards to myself and what I would want in a relationship. I just find it difficult when things are looked at in such black and white terms, as life is never that way.

I know myself I've stayed in a marriage for years longer than I should have done, because I didn't know how to get out of it and I hate confrontation. It ended up with me not only hating him, but feeling contempt for him too, for lying to me and allowing me to believe that I would be a Mother to 2 or 3 children and have a nice size family. It was only after we got married he told me he didn't want children. Eventually he agreed to one, but if I'm honest, it was already too late by then.

No one could have accused me of not communicating with him how important being a Mother was to him. I think anyone who has met me knows I'm pretty good at talking lol and saying what I feel. He knew very well how I felt and simply omitted to tell me how he felt, while allowing me to believe he felt the same way.

That's just a small example of manipulation that happens within relationships and can lead to discontent. Okay, so I didn't go out and have an affair or one night stands, but I did stay in the relationship much longer than I should have and well after it was dead, because I had stopped communicating. It was pointless.

Ah I'm saying too much again. It wasn't me, it was a friend

So... I guess yes it would be wonderful to have someone in your life who would not dream of cheating (like my ex), but he also needs to be honest and treat his partner with respect, because believe me, the sex will stop if she doesn't feel loved or respected (My friend told me! )
    Last edited by CurvaceousKate; 23-07-15 at 11:10.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

MidlifeCrisis (23-07-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    Is an affair the same? Does it not invest a lot more? Does it not come with further responsibilities to the person you have the affair with?

I've never had an affair and wouldn't seek one or agree to one. For me it feels wrong, plus the most honest point would be that I would be scared that I might fall in love with the person who ultimately isn't mine to have. I'm not sure I can see the point in investing my time and compassion to that degree on someone I can't truly be with.

When and if I fall in love I want the works and in return I will give 100% all of the time, not just for the hour.

I can see how they can happen. There are one or two clients I have that I could possibly fall in love with if I allowed myself to, but I would never encourage it or pursue it. That is why people come to Sex Workers and that to me is the difference.
    No bottom line they are looking for nsa sex for free and that's all it is. If they had to pay anything up to €250 per hour it would b a different story. Simple and they can dress it up Sanyo way they want but it won't change.

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast