Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: bit of a thrill...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Prickly View Post
    Sometimes the best part of it is the period between the phone call and entering the apartment. It's all about the thrill.
    Like a rat in a maze.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Prickly View Post
    Sometimes the best part of it is the period between the phone call and entering the apartment. It's all about the thrill.
    I do admit that part of the procedure is indeed thrill but I would expect the appointment to be a hell of a lot better than that, if that's not the case then you may want to change the ladies you visit.
    Last edited by slavetoyou; 18-07-15 at 16:26. Reason: Just saying like

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

Webcam and phone chat sessions available

Reviews

A major thrill for me is passing people on the streets after a good visit, and thinking "If only you knew what I just did". I think it's the illicit nature of what we do that adds to the excitement.

Or more exciting was another time where I ran into some dude in the hallway of the appartment complex just like that after a good visit. In typical Irish fashion, he puts talk on me about the weather. I was laughing to myself hoping he didn't hear all the bed squeaking that went on a few minutes back.

Another one is the sound of heels walking towards the door after I knock on it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12