Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Lady,

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    You must be eating something not right for your bodies system if you cant hold your crap in or cant keep regular, maybe you had too many dildos/strap-ons up your ass without being properly anally trained before taking bigger ones, which now have caused you damage so go see a doctor "maybe" he can help but seriously if someone wanted a booking with me and I was aware he is going to be crapping in my loo before or after, I would see no point in having an appointment with him as automatically it would for sure turn me off, as I a crap (pardon the pun) at acting! Loll

Man you do talk a lot of crap. Loll
    Lady Von Teese
    I live on chicken curry's and chicken vindaloos, its hot stuff, and i have never taken anything up my back passage, i can't even get my wee finger up there and anyway if i took a shower at your place, how would you know i'm not sitting on the bowl first, have you a peep hole ? and anyway whats the harm in asking the lady if i could please use her loo. Its how i preform on the bed not on the toilet that should matter to you, loll
    Last edited by Walshie; 16-07-15 at 13:32.

Blog Entries

Well honey we are all different but I would just find it a turn off, listening to someone make them noises and having to breath up someone else leftover they just plopped down the loo. We all can get cut short from time to time I understand that but its just not a turn on simple nor is the case when the intimacy is over and done with and one goes to the bathroom to freshen up and then sees someone skid marks in the toilet either.

I have been lucky enough both in my work life and personal life to have met some great people and even though I am not big with one night stands as I usually just go out for a good dance and a laugh but I can remember a couple of times I have gone back to someone home, gone to the loo "for a pee", and used some excuse to leave because the state of their loo surly if a person is not able to keep their own toilet clean then its nearly a given their is going to be skid marks on the sheets too. It just such a yuck turn off not off!

Some don't mind feeling a guys spunk rolling down the back of her neck or a dick up their ass, I do, simple honey its about personal choice for each and everyone of us. And I am not talking shit with you anymore, ffs >loll

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by Walshie View Post
    I live on chicken curry's and chicken vindaloos, its hot stuff, and i have never taken anything up my back passage, i can't even get my wee finger up there and anyway if i took a shower at your place, how would you know i'm not sitting on the bowl first, have you a peep hole ? and anyway whats the harm in asking the lady if i could please use her loo. Its how i preform on the bed not on the toilet that should matter to you, loll
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (18-07-15), tom sand (16-07-15)

Reviews

Well honey we are all different andbut I would just find it a turn off, listening to someone make them noises having to breath up someone else leftover they just plopped down the loo. We all can get cut short from time to time I understand that but its just not a turn on simple nor is the case when the intimacy is over and done with and one goes to the bathroom to freshen up and then sees someone skid marks in the toilet either.

I have been lucky enough both in my work life and personal life to have met some great people and even though I am not big with one night stands as I usually just go out for a good dance and a laugh but I can remember a couple of times I have gone back to someone home, gone to the loo "for a pee", and used some excuse to leave because the state of their loo surly if a person is not able to keep their own toilet clean then its nearly a given their is going to be skid marks on the sheets too. It just such a yuck turn off not off!

Some don't mind feeling a guys spunk rolling down the back of her neck or a dick up their ass, I do, simple honey its about personal choice for each and everyone of us. And I am not talking shit with you anymore, ffs >loll

Lady Von Teese
    But i don't make any noise, well i do but i promise you wouldn't hear them as would have the shower on and taps all running full blast at the same time so you hear no plops and i promise i always flush and open all the windows prior to off-loading
    I do hope that clears the air now with you lady loll

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    There is no fear your fuckin English will stand out in a crowd.

lickarse,
    Westside.

PS stating facts is not being a big nasty bully!
    How do you know how if I stand out in a crowd or not,you don't even know me,

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    There is no fear your fuckin English will stand out in a crowd.

lickarse,
    Westside.

PS stating facts is not being a big nasty bully!
    Oh we all know that your a nasty bully,with two negative reviews,the two ladies were rite not to have let you in,lucky for them,

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    Oh we all know that your a nasty bully,with two negative reviews,the two ladies were rite not to have let you in,lucky for them,
    What? Youll to elaborate on that one because Im not aware of anyone stopping me or any negative reviews. So who are these two liars?

Westside.

Blog Entries

I thought west I just came on the forums to have a moan about thing not to meet ladies here. Oh well you learn something everyday. Loll.
    Now you to play nicely.
    Lady Von Teese
    Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Walshie View Post
    I'm afraid it's more about how your wallet will perform afaik.

Blog Entries

for some of us it not just about money honey its about a nice mannered phone manner, also being able to share a fun interlude together and not having someone crap in our loos before the booking takes place (lol). Oh and not finding skid marks on our sheets after they leave.

How dont love the money or getting paid for services regardless what service one provides, not many people willing to do freebies or work for free?

Have a lovely weekend.

Lady Von Teese

Reviews

for some of us it not just about money honey its about a nice mannered phone manner, also being able to share a fun interlude together and not having someone crap in our loos before the booking takes place (lol). Oh and not finding skid marks on our sheets after they leave.

How dont love the money or getting paid for services regardless what service one provides, not many people willing to do freebies or work for free?

Have a lovely weekend.

Lady Von Teese
    That's me out then.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

slavetoyou (18-07-15)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast