Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Ban the bullies or ban the Threads

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Sorry just been out on a lovely date from my deleted thread so WoW a little gobsmacked reading some of thee post so of course my attention in with the person I am sharing the moment with as is the cade regardless xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have much better things to do now and thank you lovely girsl and guys who thing! FFS stick your finger up your ass and enjoying the moment for what it is instead for of fic*king bu*shit blah blan what eere !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
    night LVT
    funny lady

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tom sand For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (13-07-15), tom rambo (13-07-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Sorry just been out on a lovely date from my deleted thread so WoW a little gobsmacked reading some of thee post so of course my attention in with the person I am sharing the moment with as is the cade regardless xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have much better things to do now and thank you lovely girsl and guys who thing! FFS stick your finger up your ass and enjoying the moment for what it is instead for of fic*king bu*shit blah blan what eere !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
    Oh god... and you wonder why.....

WTF?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (13-07-15), Ladyvonteese (13-07-15), The dirt bird (13-07-15)

Blog Entries

OMG Loll ha ha you guys actually understand whatever I was saying after my night lol lol, maybe I should just write WHen I get home from my loved up adventures and hot momementloll loll lol,

Xxxx
    Sweet dream,

lady von teese
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 13-07-15 at 01:39.
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (13-07-15)

Blog Entries

Ps
    I am going to be so banging with a Iris hang over tomorrow but OMG o200 hits from my post that got deleted because of the bulling and just got lots of people telling me I got over 5000 hits to this one, I am feeling so loved up regardless have. happy Monday guys and girls.

lady von teese xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlol loll lol

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (13-07-15)

Blog Entries

Thankfully I am not he OCD sufferer Loll and it I could say thank twice I would. Lo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (13-07-15)

Reviews

Ps what was saying at the end of that post me and Kate are good friends,and that I will have to back up lady Von teese also a great lady,

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tom rambo For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (13-07-15)

Blog Entries

Tell you all about tonight on Tus but who are you taking to, please make it simple as a little twatted now Lol OMG lovely evening and love wine and would not yet again to be misinterpreted? loll

Oh yes and what about us fecking REAL Irish lady honey mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm loll
    lady Von TEese

Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    I think the English and Brazilian ladies are great never met a bad one,you can't pick out a Country,we all have our good and bad,
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 13-07-15 at 01:58.

Wow !!!!!! I logged in to see what happened and this is hilarious it's still going. Seriously guys you all need therapy or need to get a life. This isn't the real world on here its all fantasy and a bit of fun. You all want to be king of the castle centre of attention ,
    If you need massaging of egos etc fine. But grow up as well !!!!!!!!! Your like kids worse actually.
    But really the bullying and now intimidation is really getting bad. And it's the same few all the time. LVT wasn't even around while all the bad stuff was going on , and you all continued anyway and again made yourselves look foolish. Never seen so much attention seeking , and ego boosting required.
    The reassurance and attention seeking certain people do here is scary. Again grow up , it's not the real world here !!!!!!!
    And stop the bullying your all responsible for it and I hope the mods deal with it properly. This is a place of fun and where adults have a chat , people take it wayyyyyyyyyy tooooooo seriously which is worrying also
    Show respect and play safe that all that's needed. Honestly anyone looking in here would just laugh their heads off and the childish behaviour.
    Off to my day now the real world , real life , guys see this place for what it is , a bit of craic and grow up. I would love a chance at being able to moderate for 1 week and deal with this. Bring back the fun.
    " Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Theomegaman For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (13-07-15), The dirt bird (13-07-15)

Reviews

21 pages TLDR!!
    Wtf is wrong with ye people, just play nice FFS
    Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    Ps what was saying at the end of that post me and Kate are good friends,and that I will have to back up lady Von teese also a great lady,
    I wasn't having a go at LVT, I was trying to give advice from the years I've spent on here and a better way to share her experiences that wouldn't cause her problems. If ppl want to interpret that as me being anti then fine, do that, but it actually shows you who your friends are when they think that of you. I'll not bother giving advice again, as it's not worth the aggro and that goes for IDF as well. I'm bloody disappointed to say the least. Just because you don't agree doesn't mean what I'm saying is against LVT, who I already stated that I liked. You can like someone without thinking they are perfect. I'm certainly not perfect, but I do try to be honest and care about ppl.
    Last edited by CurvaceousKate; 13-07-15 at 09:02.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (13-07-15), Ladyvonteese (13-07-15)

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast