Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
Ever hear of the word PROOF? Or is this really a 'banana repulic?'

Well Miss Sizzle as you saw from what Patricia wrote - she had a tonne of messages poor love and not a one bore out the PROOF, ergo there is nothing for me to prove but i would suggest that it was for there promotion of themselves and for the so called men on here to yet again have a go at me.......

Go on guys you go all you like - Irish men - Dubliners too all having a go - so boo hoo me i am working all the hours of the day and guys love me - so what you going to do about that.........

I don't wish anyone ill unless they wish it on me - I have to ignore the ramblings of Epsilon and Dom as they are dumb........They start a nasty thread about me so they can help those two little ones get some ???????? I dont know publicity - well not a one of my men read this forum so its not affected me one iota. Hey who knows maybe they need some help from them cos they aren't busy - that would seem to me to be the only reason!

Take care Anita and i say up theres and they need to do what i have done and moved on and just get on with my amazing time here........Bollocks to the lot of you - I don't need any help with promoting me - my looks and my talent at what i do speak volumes.......

CORK THE REAL CAPITAL OF IRELAND.........GET A LIFE BOYS........OR GET A ROOM