Thread: How do you see yourselves???

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default How do you see yourselves???

Hi all,
    New to EI forums but long time punter. Have been seeing girls and tgirls over 8 years and on a sometimes regular basis. Was having a beer with a friend recently who's also a punter and we spoke about tgirls. Now I love tgirls. The more femine the better, but I really love a pretty tgirl with a nice uncut cock. Something about that which really gets my blood pumping!
    Our debate was as follows... I love regular girls and tgirls. I'm never, nor have I ever been attracted to men but with a pretty ts I go crazy. Like to be active or passive, basically where ever my mood takes me & I love to suck on a tgirls cock. Has anyone on here similar taste and if so do you see yourselves as gay, bi or a mix between straight and bi (if such a mix exists!) Do guys with a liking for ts have a category?
    I would consider myself straight BUT I acknowledge my taste for the mysterious gender. I'm attracted to the femininity as well as a cock on such a pretty girl. I guess my liking goes towards the fact that tgirls love oral and are always up for anal loving
    Can anyone share there thoughts on this????
    Thanks!
    Oh, I'm not into the TV scene.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kesey For This Useful Post:

laura boldrini (12-07-15), OpenMindOllie (12-07-15), Renatha Lopez (12-07-15)