Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: How much worse can they get ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by roxyodeo View Post
    Saw Gov announced cuts to the lone parents THE SAME DAY they said they would be increasing pensions for former Ministers??? #SomeEffingNeck
    Not in favour of capital punishment but I think our current government should be burned at the stake.
    Especially Kenny and Noonan

Reviews

Sinn Fein , now there is a dilemma .

What are they in the north ? They are DUP lite , a slightly right of centre party.

Down here they portray themselves as ultra left wing ?

Reviews

For all you young boys and girls , I'm around along time . I sat in many a pub as a young child with my father listening to trad music on a Saturday night . It was my old mans thing and I loved the excitement of it all.

Every Saturday night , near closing time two or three lads dressed in used German army jackets and balaclava would come through the pubs with buckets collecting for the "cause" . No one refused , and they only took notes , there was no loose change .

That was the Sinn Fein way of fund raising . I my opinion there are still too many from that generation at the top . They have a tarnished history of murder mayhem theft robbery child abuse and much more .

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Playitsam For This Useful Post:

Reviews

FG presented themselves as the change in politics. Labour said they would save us from right wing politics. They both followed the FF plan. Anyone with a brain couldnt vote for that again.
    I don't care what SF do elsewhere
    I care about what happens here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Wolverine For This Useful Post:

Playitsam (09-07-15)

Reviews

In conclusion , every constituency needs a Mick Wallace

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Playitsam For This Useful Post:

Wolverine (09-07-15)

Reviews

Anybody bar Sinn Fein
    Bunch of bleedin muppets who really don't have a clue.....and the majority of their supporters are lazy bastards who think they are "entitled" to what they wont work for.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

Playitsam (09-07-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    Anybody bar Sinn Fein
    Bunch of bleedin muppets who really don't have a clue.....and the majority of their supporters are lazy bastards who think they are "entitled" to what they wont work for.
    You've nailed it , that's their power base

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Playitsam For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    Anybody bar Sinn Fein
    So my parents who worked hard all their lives and paid higher taxes than any of us are lazy bastards because a bunch of pricks in suits could be bailed out ? ? ?
    Fuck u asshole

Blog Entries
    Reviews

My god it is going to be hard to decide who to vote for! I suppose it will depend on who the best candidate in your area is rather that which party you will support!!
    Seek and you shall find!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to UB40 For This Useful Post:

Wolverine (09-07-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Walshie View Post
    Heard labour and FG talking about how they turned the country around and makes me mad, they done fuck all only lie and cut cut cut , its the people of Ireland who turned the country around
    ever been in debt? Im guessing youd borrow your way out of it, you see cut cut cut was what needs to be done when the country is running a deficiet (taking in less than it was spending) and in ireland 's case a big unmanagable deficiet created by FF (never mind that the economy crashed) the deficiet was huge and needed to be tackled, the government FG were given no choice but to reduce the spending.

this shit has happened before in the 70s I think, FF fucked the economy like the last shower did up to 2010~ and like this time
    FG got voted in and fixed it up again, but then when they got the country settled, the people voted FF back in again!!!!
    and they created the mess the current FG have been fixing!!

I for one dont want to see history repeating itself like that, just leave a competent government thats proved itself to be able to run a country please. Thats FG so far.
    Last edited by funlover12; 10-07-15 at 11:51.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast