Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How to make friends with Pussy

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    At best I would call that guy annoying. By the way, if you remove the 's' from http at the start the video will show on here x
    Thanks I had been trying to figure out how to do that but will know for future posts. Yeah I agree think he is the kind of guy you either love or else want to throttle with a garden hose. It's quite clear from the footage that he's not the full shilling but personally I have to say that I think the fella is a real hoot, puts me in mind of Jim Carrey.
    Last edited by HexaFIT966; 06-07-15 at 17:55.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HexaFIT966 View Post
    Thanks I had been trying to figure out how to do that but will know for future posts. Yeah I agree think he is the kind of guy you either love or else want to throttle with a garden hose. It's quite clear from the footage that he's not the full shilling but personally I have to say that I think the fella is a real hoot, puts me in mind of Jim Carrey.
    I can't stand Jim Carrey for the same reasons lol. They both remind me of my Brother and he annoyed the hell out of me when I was a teenager. I would hide from him if I saw him while out with my friends. The horror! lol

3. Default

I can't stand Jim Carrey for the same reasons lol. They both remind me of my Brother and he annoyed the hell out of me when I was a teenager. I would hide from him if I saw him while out with my friends. The horror! lol
    I absolutely love Jim Carrey think the guy is a comical genius. Any time he is on the TV I fail to change the channel. I don't know why it is but i just get that zany slapstick kind of humour, I'm a real sucker for it. Good grief that sounds terrible hope you are ok. lol. How about now?? Can you imagine what it would be like living with this guy? I bet he has those poor cats demented. haha
    Last edited by HexaFIT966; 06-07-15 at 19:06.

Blog Entries

I absolutely love Jim Carrey think the guy is a comical genius. Any time he is on the TV I fail to change the channel. I don't know why it is but i just get that zany slapstick kind of humour, I'm a real sucker for it. Good grief that sounds terrible hope you are ok. lol. How about now?? Can you imagine what it would be like living with this guy? I bet he has those poor cats demented. haha
    Hexa the wedding is off!!!! But if you just want to abuse my body, that's cool

Reviews

Most of us guys have not seen your pussy kate, could you post some pussy pictures up and don't say we'll have to wait till you go back home

6. Default

I'm sorry did I miss something who's getting married??

7. The Following User Says Thank You to HexaFIT966 For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (06-07-15)

Blog Entries

I'm sorry did I miss something who's getting married??
    Not me that is the important bit

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Oh Kevin View Post
    Most of us guys have not seen your pussy kate, could you post some pussy pictures up and don't say we'll have to wait till you go back home
    Oh Kevin! You just haven't been looking in the right place

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

tom sand (06-07-15)

Reviews

Found this video on Youtube last night and my sides were absolutely aching after watching it, should provide a few laughs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtCqZmE0H5M
    bit too much in your face these type of videos but amusing in parts, not the type of pussy I thought it would be

Reviews

very funny mate

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnny Simpleton For This Useful Post:

HexaFIT966 (06-07-15)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast