Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BDSM test

Reviews

Multiple quote : press the symbol to the right of "reply to quote"- it has a plus + on it- on all the quotes you wish to "multiple quote" and then press reply to quote on the post that you will answer on.
    This will gather many quotes together into one reply.
    Last edited by nonpareil; 27-07-15 at 23:04.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    I was giving my opinion, which I believe I am allowed to do? My tastes maybe vanilla in your eyes, but I can tell you something, I know the world of BDSM well and have many friends and acquaintances that live the lifestyle, not play at it like you do and they would not talk to me the way you just did, but would respect my point of view from my vantage point.

Also, I don't think I was talking about the 'vanilla' side of BDSM, more alternative. I have friends that do fire play (sensory) and there is nothing vanilla about that.
    And I was giving my opinion, not having a go a you. You just mentioned about pain etc and I have my opinion that it had to be included. Sensory play is good and get the blood flowing but regardless of what is used its still only sensory play. It doesn't hurt just looks good.
    What makes you think I "play"at this, you have no idea about what I do so I do not know why you have taken offense. You questioned the content of a test, I explained why in my opinion the test was like that and now your knickers are in a twist. Your all about freedom of opinion but when I give mine your not.

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

Webcam and phone chat sessions available

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    I don't know how to do the multiple quote thing so replying in a fresh box.

I disagree with this too. Gay people who marry the opposite sex are no less gay, because they don't live the life they were born to live. It is the same for many people who crave BDSM, but can't or won't embrace the lifestyle they were born to. Some people can't cope with their own reality or don't know how to embrace it.
    Your not alone with the multiple quote things, I feel like a complete amateur when I see others replying to multiple posts.

Your comparison to being gay is not relevant here I think, this is about people being honest in a test. If you tick yes yes yes to all the boxes but yet have never done anything or would do anything then how can you be 100% of anything. Being a slave isn't just about saying I will do x,y, and z but not doing it. Fantasy is not reality so to say I am this and that but yet not try it means you cannot be 100% because if you were 100% then you would do it.

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

Webcam and phone chat sessions available

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123