Thread: What's the problem, NOW

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Default What's the problem, NOW

There are still complaints about this industry's price system even though some ladies have decreased their prices, myself included. You cannot make everyone lower their prices because it's the ladies bodies and time, and they can charge whatever they like.

Yes, we are in a recession, but that hasn't stopped my landlords from overcharging me.: it hasn't stopped the SPAR on the corner from charging 6euros for a packet of 3 condoms, it has't stopped ANN SUMMERS from charging 12.99euros for black fishnet holdups and it hasn't stopped the CENTRA on the corner of Parnell st. from charging over 1.50 for a bottle of water. And it hasn't stopped WEBSITES for over charging even though they have had an increase in ADVERTISERS in some areas by two-folds

Now, I know the exchange rate between the EURO and POUND are pretty much equal, but how does one know that by the time their tour is over that the EURO isn't doing as good as when the tour commenced?

The price of a barrel of oil could tumblel to almost half that it was on Friday, does that mean petrol stations are going to reflect that decrease tomorrow? No, because they don't know what it wil be this Friday.
    Last edited by anitasizzle; 12-01-09 at 14:12.