Thread: Hangover

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

Well hangovers are lazy days when you feel you cant do much. So some sporadic excercise in bed keeps the spirits up. We all had a early days in bed, the night after, with our missuses while hungover. Certainly in the honeymoon period

Quote Originally Posted by johnny cashman View Post
    Well hangovers are lazy days when you feel you cant do much. So some sporadic excercise in bed keeps the spirits up. We all had a early days in bed, the night after, with our missuses while hungover. Certainly in the honeymoon period
    I know what u mean...my wife was shite in bed...the usual catholic church upbringing...but when she was hungover which wouldn't have been many times I use to ride her up the arse....could never understand how she would let me...she never mention or talk about afterwards....
    Last edited by I like to give Oral; 15-06-15 at 14:01.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by I like to give Oral View Post
    I know what u mean...my wife was shite in bed...the usual catholic church upbringing...but when she was hungover which wouldn't have been many times I use to ride her up the arse....could never understand how she would let me...she never mention or talk about afterwards....
    Id say cause she was errm busy on the town shaggin guys so the vag needed a rest, a bit like a backhanded compliment

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    Id say cause she was errm busy on the town shaggin guys so the vag needed a rest, a bit like a backhanded compliment
    Not a hope...she is old school catholic values..

Blog Entries

What if "It's Raining Men" and 'Let the bodies hit the floor' are both about the same event but from different perspectives 🤔